6. The House Party

"Ok Buddy, your account is now all set up, and ten thousand dollars are uploaded to it, the examination starts with the opening bell of NASDAQ" said Mark as he completed the setup of Ryan's Trading account.

"Thanks Mark, not sure how I will be able to compete with these trained interns" said Ryan

"Don't worry, you will do just fine" consoles Mark

It was Saturday, the fateful day of House Party and Ryan was in office, completing the last part of the manual. He was not at all interested in the party, the only thing in his mind was to cross this examination with flying colours.

"What the fuck" said Ryan as he entered his dorm

Ted has removed the make shift casino arrangements from their living room and has posted black papers through out the walls, some cheap disco lights were also hanging in the corners, giving their dorm a look of a shady strip club.

"Looking good, huh?" asked Ted as he saw Ryan entering the room. He was setting the table with booze and chips.

"Looks like a cheap strip club" commented Ryan

"Yeah, made specially for the striptease of your Nafisa" chuckled Ted

"Watch your tongue, you asshole" replied Ryan.

On one hand he was not all interested in this party, on other hand he was still feeling something for Nafisa, may be it was true love and not infatuation that he was thinking about.

"Just kidding bro, go change into something good, guests will be flowing in shortly" said Ted

Ryan went to his room without saying anything

"Hello Nafisa" said an excited Ryan, welcoming her. She came with a few of her girl friends and was late by a bit

"Hey Ryan, nice party" said Nafisa after scanning dorm's living area converted to a disco and a few guys gulping down the beer

"Thanks, you are looking gorgeous as usual" said Ryan. She was wearing a black body hugging short dress with deep cleavage, revealing her busts and showing her perfect figure.

"Gorgeous as usual?? do you check her out that often?" interfered Nafisa's friend and all of the girls started laughing

"Shut up bitches" said Nafisa

Ryan was embarrassed and had little to say, her lack of confidence was adding to the misery.

"Hey bitches, why so late?" came Ted's loud voice from behind, Ryan's best friend came for his rescue.

"Hey Ted, nice party" said Nafisa's friend who have earlier commented on Ryan

"Stop messing with him, come here and let's get drunk" said Ted and all of the girls moved towards the makeshift bar

Ryan has always been a nerd, with little or no interaction with opposite sex, he has never had a girl friend and it was his first time impressing a girl. The way Nafisa's friend have embarrassed him in front of everyone especially Nafisa, forced him to enter his shell.

He picked a pack of Budweiser from the fridge and moved towards the common bedroom. As he entered the bedroom, he saw an orgy happening between two couples of his class. He hurriedly closed the door and started searching for a secluded place. He found the toilet to be empty, he sat on the commode and opened a can of Budweiser.

Halfway through the third can, he heard a knock on the door, he tilted towards the door and saw Nafisa standing there.

"I was just sitting here, you can use it" said Ryan and started collecting the cans.

"No need, was looking for some quiet area, can i sit here?" asked Nafisa

"Sure" said Ryan and shifted to the edge of bath tub, letting Nafisa sit on the commode.

"You didn't liked the party?" asked Ryan

"The party is awesome, it's just I am not a party person" replied Nafisa

"Neither am I" said Ryan

"Crowd suffocates me, I would any day prefer a coffee date than a party" said Nafisa

"Care for a beer" asked Ryan handing over a can of beer to her. Nafisa took the beer and took a sip.

"I am an introvert myself, Ted planned the party for you so couldn't refused" said Ryan and bit his lips, he fucked up again.

"For me?" asked Nafisa

"He thinks that I have a thing for you" replied Ryan, trying to cover the situation

"And what do you think?" inquired Nafisa

"I feel the same way" said Ryan and planted a peck on her cheeks.

He was not sure if it was his inner self or alcohol doing the talking.

Nafisa was spellbound with the way Ryan kissed her, she has always admired Ryan's academic and intellectual skills and had fallen for his desi looks, but never took her infatuation seriously. This sudden peck from Ryan mixed with alcohol ignited her feelings and she gave a deep lip kiss to him.

"Didn't you guys got a better place to make out than this fucking toilet" came a thick male voice. It was Ted standing on the toilet's door.

Both of them maintained their composure and Ryan uttered "we were getting bored in the party, so sitting here and talking"

"Yeah whatever, I will ask everyone to use the other toilet, you guys carry on with your talks" said Ted with an emphasis on the word "talks"

"That was embarrassing" said Nafisa

"He is a prick but my best friend, he won't leak this little secret of ours" said Ryan and kissed Nafisa on her lips. Nafisa reciprocated the gesture, opened her mouth and started exploring his mouth with her tongue. The kiss lasted for over a minute, Ryan wanted to move ahead and caress those perfect breasts but decided otherwise, as he didn't wanted to ruin such a beautiful moment of his life.

When Ryan was busy with his thoughts, Nafisa kissed him, Ryan hugged her tightly and brought her closer, their bodies now tightly hugging to each other, Nafisa's huge breasts now sitting tightly on Ryan's chest. The kiss lasted a lot longer than last time, both of them exploring each other's mouth.

Suddenly someone banged the door open and puked all over Nafisa, she was one of their classmate who had a drink too many, she was trying to puke in the commode but didn't saw Nafisa sitting their and puked all over her dress.

"Really sorry babes, wasn't able to control it" said the class mate and ran back to living room

Nafisa was not in the condition of saying anything and kept standing there in disgust.

Ryan handed her some tissues and helped her cleanup.

"I can't stay here like this, I should head back to my dorm" said Nafisa cleaning up the mess

"Let me walk you back" said Ryan grabbing the opportunity

"Okay, Let's go" said Nafisa and both of them left

On the way back to Nafisa's dorm, Ryan told her about his internship with the hedge fund and the upcoming examination, Nafisa told him about his family and how she was sexually assaulted by her uncle in her childhood. They kept talking for hours as it was not their first meeting but are long lost soulmates.

There's a thing with desis (people of Indian sub-continent), No matter how much hatred they have for each other in their home countries, they become the best of friends when abroad.