12. The Big Loot

"We have got around a percent shares from our official account and another 2% from our offshore accounts, that's around 300 Million" said Ryan to Williams, sitting in his cabin.

Ryan has spent last 10 days working 18 hours a day to achieve this daunting task.

"Awesome Son" said a cheery Williams

"I have cut a deal with United States Insurance Corporation (USIC) to get hold of their 2% stake in Texas Automobiles for 250 Million, so now we have close to 5% stake with a investment of 550 Millions" continued Williams

"Five hundred fifty fucking millions!!" said an astonished Ryan

William managed a smile.

"So what are the next steps?" asked Ryan

"We will wait for the phone call now" replied Williams

"Any expected time frame?" asked Ryan

"Can't say, can be a day or a week, depends how impatient they are" said Williams

"You have worked very hard in past few weeks, take a day off and I will update you as soon as I hear from them" said Williams

Ryan had really worked very hard in past couple of weeks; Nafisa was angry with him for not giving her any time, so Ryan thought of spending some quality time with her.

He dialled her number and ask her to meet him at his newly rented flat.

"I am really sorry baby" said Ryan to Nafisa

Both of them were sitting in his living room and sipping bud light.

"I am not a demanding girl friend, all I ask for is an hour in a week, is that too difficult for you?" replied Nafisa, tears running down her cheeks

"I know I have been a jerk but the work was very important, I tried taking out some time in between, but it didn't worked" said Ryan

"Your work is more important than me?" asked Nafisa

"Nothing is more important for me than you, but please try to understand that whatever I am doing is for you and our lie ahead. I don't want our kids to face the hardship that I faced as a kid" replied an emotional Ryan

Nafisa felt the emotions and truth in her eyes and gave Ryan a hug, Ryan reciprocated.

Ryan then hugged her tightly and gave a deep kiss on her lips, their tongues playing with each other. Ryan could feel her perfect breasts on his chest and he was getting turned on. He removed her shirt and bra, while Nafisa was busy in getting rid of his shirt. Both of them hugged and kissed again, both of them feeling warmth of their love. The hearts were now in perfect sync, beating together, proving that it's true love and not the lust.

Ryan unbuttoned her jeans and get rid of her pink panties exposing the well preserved love spot, he kissed on her vagina, Nafisa moaned, the moan gave blood rush to Ryan's manhood, he kissed her vagina again and used her tongue to explore the inners of the love spot.

Nafisa held Ryan's head and push it nearer to her vagina, pushing his tongue deep in her vagina. Ryan kept playing with her vagina, while his heads were busy in fondling her breasts. Nafisa started shaking and orgasmed on his face.

She then took the charge, freed Ryan's manhood and started sucking it. She sucked his dick and balls and played all over with his tongue, it took just a couple of minutes and Ryan orgasmed, Nafisa swallowed the cum and wiped him dry.

Ryan then took her to his bedroom, where they made out their relationships's first intercourse.

Both of them were lying on the bed after their exhausted session, hugging each other and Ryan's phone rang.