Part 1

The cold wind blew, sending shivers down your spine. You still weren't used to the cold air here. You climbed down the tree that you rested upon, hearing a loud thud when you finally reached the ground. You were in the surface now.

After your dad died, you and your mom wanted to start a new life. Fortunately, you still had relatives from the surface that made it possible for you two to live here. You're still sad when thinking about your dad but you were moving on, slowly. Just like how you got over Levi. You never saw Levi again after trying to give the letter, you didn't know what happened to him.

3 years had passed by with you living here.

For those 3 years, you trained to be a soldier. You decided to be part of the Survey Corps and today was the day that you will go to the headquarters. They considerately let you visit home first.

You decided to be a member of the Survey Corps because of your friend, Eren, who you just met. He really persuaded you with his words and determined eyes.

You opened the door of your house and went to your room packing your things.

" Sweetie?" Your mom said

" Yes Mom?" You responded while still packing.

" Someone from the Survey Corps called and said that there will be a coach waiting." After she said that, there was a knock at the door. " Looks like they are here already. Are you sure about this (Y/n)?" 

" Mom I know its dangerous but don't worry about me anymore, I decided to do this. Just worry about yourself while Im gone okay?"

" I'll miss you (Y/n)." Your mom said while her eyes started to be filled with tears as she pulled you into a tight hug.

" I'll miss you too mom." You returned the hug and there was another knock on the door. Your mom let go as you got the bag that you packed. " Bye mom. I'll be back."

You went outside and climbed up the coach. It started to move, you saw your mom waving as you disappeared into the distance.

___

" We're here." Someone said.

That phrase was repeated again and again until you jolted awake. You looked around and you realized that you were still in the vehicle. You climbed down and saw that you were already infront of the headquarters. Your blood started to pump with adrenaline, you felt excited and nervous at the same time.

You got your bags and walked to the headquarters. You saw other people that looked like they're new here too.

As you anxiously looked around for someone you knew, you spotted Eren, Mikasa, and Armin and you started running towards them, bumping into other bodies along the way.

" Eren!" You shouted to get his attention but you got the unwanted looks of others too. Feeling the eyes of people on you was not your favorite sensation.

" Hey (Y/n)!" Eren said and smiled at you. You sighed as you finally relaxed, shoulders slouching and bumping them with Eren's.

" You finally didn't oversleep this time Eren, huh?"

" Of course (Y/n)! We will be training now and I can't be a bum." Eren said being determined about everything again. You rolled your eyes at him.

" I woke him up." Mikasa said flatly.

" Ha! Still a bum after all!" You said, teasing Eren furtherly.

After a few moments, it suddenly became quiet and you realized why when you looked at the front. 'Commander Erwin' you thought to yourself as you got accustomed to those eyebrows of his.