Part 5

You yawned loudly as you ate the bread you were holding. It was early in the morning and you didn't sleep at all last night.

You kept thinking about Levi.

The more days that you spend with the Corporal, the more it gets harder to stop yourself from just telling him what happened in the past and that you still lov-. Woah, woah. This isn't acceptable at all, what will Commander Erwin say if he finds out?

It's safer to keep it a secret for now and you decided that you will make all your friends shut up even if it takes you to blackmail them, not that you mind doing it to Jean though.

" (Y/n), there is literally drool coming out of your mouth. Are you still sleeping?" Mikasa said as she snapped her fingers in front of you.

" Oh! Im awake." You said as your eyes started to shut again.

" (Y/n)! I have news for you!" Sasha said as she bursts through the door. She came to your side and whispered something in your ear. " Corporal Levi is sick."

With the sound of his name, you became fully awake. Wait what did she say? Levi? Sick?

This is my fault isn't it?

" How did you know Sasha?" You asked.

" I was going to the storage room to, you know, maybe get some food." Sasha said." I passed by a room and suddenly heard someone coughing so loudly."

You were actually jealous of Sasha. You never saw the Corporal's room before. You wanted to see it too and wanted to see him.

" Im going." You told them and stood up.

" To where exactly?" Sasha raised her eyebrows, knowing what you were just about to do.

" Nothing important." You replied.

You started to walk hallways and nearly got lost because you have never been on this part of the headquarters. You followed all the clean pathways that you saw and successfully got to his room. It had a sign with his name on it.

Tip 1.0 If you see a place that is really clean, Levi is definitely there.

You tried to open the door quietly but you failed for it made a loud creaking sound.

" Who's there?" Levi said weakly. Somehow, you found it cute.

" Im sorry for bothering you Sir. I just wanted to say sorry because I was the reason that you got sick." You said and saluted.

He was about to reply but he started to cough continuously. You ran beside him to see what was wrong.

" Water." He said in between his coughs.

You dashed through the building and got water and medicine. You also got a towel so you can put it on his forehead. You were thankful that you knew the basic stuff.

" Sir." You said as you gave him water but some of the contents spilled because of his shaking hands. You realized your mistake and got the water so you can make him drink it instead.

" What are you doing?" He asked while glaring at you.

" Helping you to drink." You replied.

" I can do it myself."

" Stop being so stubborn. You'll just get wet if I let you drink this by yourself." You said

" But I can do it! Im not a kid (L/n)." He defended.

" Shut up." You said as you brought the glass cup to his lips.

You have never been this jealous of a cup.

He finished drinking and you set the glass to the side. You put the damp towel on his forehead and helped him to lie down.

" Why are you staying?" He asked you.

" So I can get you water or something you need when you start coughing again Sir." You said as a lame excuse.

" Fine. Just don't stare at me while Im sleeping."

What is this guy's problem?

" I don't even stare at you." You defended.

" Well you were when I was drinking water."

You couldn't think of anything to say to him after that.

" Have you eaten breakfast?" You asked, changing the topic.

" Obviously not." Levi said as he turned and saw a smile on your face." Don't even try to cook."

" Oh? What's this? You're requesting me to cook? All right. If you insist." You said and walked to the door.

You heard Levi sigh behind your back.
___

" Corporal! Corporal!" You said as you tried to wake him up.

" What do you need brat?" He replied groggily.

" You haven't eaten right? Here. I made you something."

" Go away." He said.

" No taste it first." He sighed as he gave in. He sat up and stared at what you were holding.

" Does that have poison?" Corporal asked wearily.

" Why would I even put poison in here?" You questioned him.

" I could never be sure. What is that anyway?"

" Its a potato soup." You replied.

" That name sounds suspicious. Taste it first."

You frustratingly sighed and tasted the soup. Of course you knew what it tasted, you tried it maybe ten times already. You were too nervous if he would like it or not.

" Satisfied?" You sighed again.

" Yes. Now give it to me." He said as he reached for the plate.

" No, your hands are shaking." You stated and forced him to eat when you continuously poked the spoon on his lips.

" Its horrible." Well, there goes your compliment.

" Whatever, just eat it." You said and started to feed him continuously not even giving him time to swallow. He really is an annoying old man.

" Stop it." He said and held your hand. You looked at the plate you were holding and you realized that he already ate all of the contents but you still continued to feed him.

" Sorry, I just thought that you may just acknowl-" You stopped from embarrassing yourself more.

" What?" Levi said with his mouth still full of the food.

" Nothing." You mumbled.

It was silent until you heard him stop chewing. He sighed and broke the silence.

" It wasn't bad."

___

* The next day *

" Levi! Lets celebrate! You're all better now! What would you like to eat?" Hange excitedly said.

" Potato soup." Levi stated with an expressionless face.

" Huh?" Hange wondered.