26 * F.N.T. * 26

HARRY

"Baby, we're gonna be late!" I call, shrugging on my suit jacket.

"Almost ready!" She shouts back.

I sit on the couch knowing that almost ready actually means another ten minutes. My stomach is turning itself inside out as I think about being in a room with my dad and all of those big wig execs for an entire night. Not only is this a cocktail party to announce the fact that he's getting married but it's also a huge opportunity for me to shake hands with board members who will be interviewing me in a month.

I hear my bedroom door open and I stand from the couch, "Are we leaving-"

I'm cut off as my eyes land on her, my voice trailing off into nothing. I don't know where to look first, the bright red dress or the matching heels? Her perfectly curled hair, her bright red lipstick, her accentuated tits?

"Jesus Christ, baby." I breathe, trying to keep myself from drooling.

"Oh, shut up." She laughs, slinging her purse onto her shoulder and tucking her hair behind her ear.

I grab her hand and kiss her knuckles before pulling her into my chest and kissing her cheek. She complains about me messing up her makeup, but I couldn't care less. Every part of me wants to pick her up and carry her right back to my bedroom, forget the corporate executives.

"Are you sure we have to go?" I ask her, grabbing the bottle of wine off the counter, "I'm absolutely fine with staying right here."

"Yeah, I'm sure you are," She smirks, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door, "Let's go Romeo, we're already late."

I laugh as I get in the car beside her and back out of the parking lot. I hope to god that she has a jacket to cover herself up or else I might end up dragging her into a bathroom at some point in the night. We pull up in front of Vance's house and I can't believe the rich ass bullshit I'm staring at. Jess grabs the bottle of wine we brought so we didn't come empty handed and hooks her arm through mine as we walk to the front door.

Eliza opens it with a smile worthy of a toothpaste ad and hugs Jess before showing us inside. The living room is already full of suits, all of them have glasses of champagne in their hands. She looks at me expectantly, nodding towards the crowd.

"Go ahead, be a Styles for a while, I'll be in the kitchen." She smiles, leaning up and pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"Thanks baby."

She follows Eliza into the kitchen and hands her the bottle of wine and I can already hear Eliza raving about how it's one of her favorites. Lex appears out of nowhere with Miles trailing behind him, both of them with alcohol induced smiles on their faces.

"Good to see you, have you got a drink yet, mate?" Lex slurs, giving me a firm pat on the back.

"Not yet." I laugh, and he slings his arm around my shoulder and leads me to the living room before pouring me a glass of prosecco.

"To Eliza and Vance!" He exclaims, toasting his glass against mine.

I nod, hiding the displeasure in my face as I bring the glass to my lips and take a sip. It's far too sweet for my taste but I smile and take another sip anyways.

"And who might this be?" A tall grey-haired man asks, standing from the couch and greeting me.

"Harry Styles," I say, shaking his hand, "Pleasure."

"Oh, you're the Styles boy," He laughs, patting me on the back, "You're up for the editing board."

"Yes sir." I grin, trying my best to make a good impression.