Chapter 6: Wake up Cynthia

Chapter 6: Wake Up Cynthia

When I wake up, I could feel my voice again. I could talk, yell and whisper. "Hello," I said loud and clear. I could see that Ryan was the only one in the room. Wet droplets went down his face like long rivers.

"Cynthia!" Ryan gasped. No tear droplets were coming from his eyes now. I tried to read his face but the only thing there was confusion. "Yeah," I said.

"You don't notice how long you have been in that bed do you?" Ryan said in a sad voice.

"No," I said confused.

"Five months"

"Five months" I repeat. I made months so long it lasted ten seconds. Where are my parents and my sister they should be here? Oh, my it's December and I still haven't told Ryan the message I found and where we need to go and when! My mind races... North Carolina before December 25th but "What happened to me?" is the only thing I could say.

"Well...." He starts "That sickness you used to have was affecting you again."

"Wait how do you know about the sickness?" I ask. My family were the only ones who knew about my sickness that I had when I was a little girl. It supposedly runs in my family but none of my other family members had it yet. It was life threatening when I was five but with my blood sample after two years they found a cure. Now what? "The doctors told me. The good news is with your blood sample they discovered a new operation that will last for you... well hopefully. Let's go home."

"What! Go home with you, to your house? I barely even know you!"

"Your parents said you should stay with me until you feel better."

"Fine!" I say, almost screaming at him. Ryan drives me to his little abandoned house. I fall fast asleep on one of the beds in Ryan's house. 

Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें