Chapter 3

Taehyung's P.O.V.

We all sat in the car for a total of 4 hours, the sun begin to set. I got to get out of here. All round us was a ghost town, somehow we managed to survive. I woke Jungkook, shaking him from his slumber.

He and i were now the only ones awake, our parents went to sleep because they were "tired" af.

"What the hell was that earlier, hyung?" He whispered, his eyes turning into wide saucers. I licked my dry lips as i was thinking of the right words to say.

"It was a... zombie apocalypse. I guess it was an outbreak somewhere." I swallowed the build up spit inside my mouth.

This was like a nightmare.

"But what ever happens hyung, we'll all stay together. We can't lose each other." He looked down at his lap, his voice was shaking slightly.

"We won't. I promise. Let's wake up mom and dad."

I reached for the front seat, waking up mom first. I tapped her shoulder, but she didn't move. I tapped even harder, blood gushing out of her mouth. A pocket knife fell from her hands, clanking to the floor of the car.

I stared in horror, why was there blood coming from her mouth??

Jungkook did the same to dad, blood also gushing out of his mouth. I threw my hand over my mouth, about to puke. I hurried up and opened the side door and let all my inners out.

They... killed themselves...

Tears filled my eyes, i looked back a crying Jungkook. How could they do this? When we needed them the most... my promise to Jungkook was already broken.

This was all so fuckin sick.

"How could they...." Jungkook's eyes were now glassy, staring off into nothing. I hugged him, we both sat there thinking on what now.

"We have to move Jungkook, we can't stay here." I looked at him seriously. After mourning over our now dead parents, i was ready to kick ass.

Zombie ass.

"So here's what we're going to do." I begin.

Minhee's P.O.V

Yoongi and i made numerous of weapons, bringing them up stairs and dropping them by the door.

We both walked into the living room, seeing the sun was setting through the window.

We need to move fast.

On the couch sat the rest of the gang, conversating on an important matter.

"So what are we going to do now. We need an exact destination to go to." Hoseok informed. Jin sat with his hand groping his chin, his brows furrowed.

I sat on the arm of the couch, sitting on the right of Jimin.

"Any suggestions?" Jin finally questioned, he looked so... lost.

"We can just figure it out as we go." Namjoon said.

"Fine... let's go. I'll go start the cars, once we get onto the main road, we need to stay together." Jin spoke as he walked to the garage door.

I got up and went upstairs to see if all of my stuff was packed. Sitting on my desk was a photo book, opening it, i saw pictures of my family and i. All of our faces were smiling.

But were we smiling now?

No.

I traced my fingers over the smiling faces staring back at me. Feeling a presence behind me, i turned around to see Yoongi leaning on the frame of my door.

He and i were the closest out of the other boys. Walking over to me, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"The boys are waiting, we need to go." He mumbled, letting my hand fall to my side.

I quickly grabbed the photo book and follow closely behind him. The house was deathly quiet, our breaths and foot steps were the only audible noises.

We entered the garage to see the boys were already in the car, Jin packing cans of food into both trunks of the trucks.

"You're coming with us, Minhee." Yoongi pushed me towards the black truck were Hoseok was in. The other three boys were in the grey one.

"SHOT GUN!" I shouted, causing all the boys to give me a dirty look.

Shit i forgot, must keep quiet.

Right after i said that, there was a thump on the garage exit. Our eyes widening at the sound. Everyone paused what they were doing to hear what was the source of that noise.

There was some shuffling then a low groan. Jin gulped as he put down the can he was holding, and walked to the tiny glass window that was at the top of the garage exit.

He immediately jumped back, "Shit!" His voice wavered as he whispered.

"Is it the infected?" Jimin asked from the backseat of the grey truck.

"Yep, there's a whole group of them." Jin confirmed, slapping his face a little.

Was i the cause of that?

"Everyone in the car, Now." Jin demanded. I was almost thrown into the backseat by Yoongi as he ran around the car to the passenger side, throwing open the door before hopping in.

Clicking my seatbelt closed, Jin shut both doors to the trunks before going to the driver's side of the grey car. Rolling down the window, he called over to Hoseok, "Stay behind us, be on the look out for any abominations."

Hoseok did a salute sign before clicking the remote control to the garage.

Not even before the whole door was opened, Hoseok floored the gas. The truck flew out into the open, smashing against the infected. The sound of crunching bones and groans was disturbing to the ear, making me cringe and cover my ears.

We made a path for Jin to get in front of us, leaving a pile of the undead behind us.

Is this real??

___________________________

I'm too tired to see if there's any errors, hope you liked it.

~Shauna