Chapter 10

Hoseok's Pov
My hands slipped on the wheel as i did a 180 degree turn. Sweat dripped off my face as i gulped. Yoongi didn't even know if this plan would work. We could literally die doing this.

The undead ran faster, most of them tripping over each other as they prowled on.

I couldn't take my eyes off the things in front of me to see if Minhee was okay.

"NOW!" Yoongi screeched. I stomped my foot on the pedal as i turned the wheel left. The car nearly tipped over as we turned on two wheels. In the rearview mirror Jin and the others sped in the other direction.

The zombies stopped for a second. None of them moved as one pushed forward. Letting out a blood curdling howl.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING??" Jungkook screamed into Yoongi's ear. Letting every drop of spit splatter onto his cheek. Yoongi didn't even bother to wipe his cheek as he watched out the side view mirrors.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out!"

The new leader of the undead charged ahead, not after the trucks me and Jin were driving. I hit the brakes as i turned to get a glimpse of Minhee gripping her knee, trying to stop it from shaking.

"Should we turn back?" Was all Taehyung asked. His sweaty hair was plastered on his forehead as his tanned skin got paler.

"Should we?" I looked at Yoongi. Who was still looking at the mirror. The zombies were already out of sight as they kept moving. The phone in Yoongi's lap beeped furiously.

Yoongi flicked it open with shaking hands. His face wincing at the screams of Namjoon on the other end.

"OKAY I DIDN'T SAY THAT THIS PLAN WOULD WORK NOW DID I?? STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME!" Yoongi bursted out.

With all the arguing going on, we were too distracted to see that the undead split up themselves. No, as i twisted my body in the chair to look, I realized that we were surrounded. We were trapped in a circle that only got smaller as they closed in on us.

Yoongi said nothing as i put the car in reverse. Jin must've caught on to what i was doing because he started to do the same. Everyone jerked forward as we backed into the truck behind us.

"Roll up the windows." I said as i put the truck into drive again. We were now crowded as the zombies clawed at the windows. Their infected fingers leaving trails of gunk as they clawed and scrapped the truck.

"Oh my god not again!" Jungkook cried out as he scooted further away from the window. Squishing Taehyung even more who was in the middle.

I gripped the wheel once again as I pressed on the gas. The car lurched forward as we plowed through. The sound of bones being cracked and crushed filled the nervous silence. We broke through the circle and kept going straight.

The zombies were now following us. Splitting up into two large groups of death. Jin and the others went the other way as we kept going as planned.

"I wanna set these bitches on fire." I spat out as i clenched my teeth even harder.

Want to end this all.

----------------
Yes i literally updated 2 years later. I probably wouldn't have if it wasn't for my readers asking me to. I lost my passion for writing. This chapter seems so half assed to me because i don't have much to offer to you guys anymore. I'm not the same author i used to be. So please forgive me if i don't update. Please.