Chapter 4

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Jungkook and I were now on the roof of the truck, the undead below us, scratching and moaning to get our flesh.

It was disgusting as fuck, it was such a gagging matter.

The reason why we were on the roof now was because Jungkook's stupid self decided to yell and scream to see if there was any survivors near. I could've killed the boy, but we needed each other. I was the hyung after all.

The sky was now a purplish orange, the clouds streaking across the sky. It would've been a pretty sight if the zombies' stank asses weren't here.

I looked at my phone's screen, it was now 6:35 p.m. We've been sitting here for about an hour and my ass was killing me. Jungkook was just sitting there, not saying anything. Aish, we need to get out of here.

From a distance, we seen a truck plow through the vehicles on the street, another truck following behind it closely.

What?

The truck was coming for us, crushing the infected and cars beneath it. Whoever this was is a bad ass.

Jungkook and i stared in awe once the truck stopped in front of us. The infected still clawing at us, the window rolled down to reveal Hoseok, my mom's best friend's son. The other window was already down, Jin's head sticking out the grey car's window.

I almost jumped for joy when i saw them, a smile grew across my face.

They are my savior.

"Hop on." Hoseok demanded, rolling down the backseat windows. Jungkook and i stood up, preparing to leap onto the truck's roof. On the count of three, we jumped. The infected's hands grazed the bottom of my shoe. Before i could sit up, Hoseok threw the vehicle into drive. The wind whipped across my face as Jungkook and i held onto the roof.

"CLIMB INTO THE WINDOWS!" Hoseok shouted from the driver's side. Lifting our bodies just a little, we wiggled to the both sides of the truck, pulling ourselves in through the window. To my surprise, i saw Minhee in the backseat. She looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

Beautiful.

---------------------------

Just a short chapter.

I've been very lazy lately.

=_=

Guess I'm all write out.

~Shauna