Chapter 8

I thought it'd be cool to listen to this while reading the chapter. I know the chapter is short but i feel comfortable with it being short. ....

Yayayaya.

###############

Taehyung's P.O.V

The high pitch screech was an instant battle cry. More thumps and bangs were heard, monstrous panting was louder than ever.

It was coming.

Right to this this office floor.

Gulping, i grabbed onto Minhee's arm well since she was the only one next to me.

Nothing else...😅

Everyone was quiet, each backing away from the door with the terrifying screeches. We were near the fire exit when the door busted open.

Everyone's mouth dropped to the floor, including mines. In front of us stood a enormous zombie standing on its hands and feet. It's veins protruded out of it's sickly gray body, long spikes went up it's back to its forehead. It's white eyes pierce us while it's skin was hanging of its face and body.

"AHHHHHAHYAAAAA!" Hoseok flung up his arms and jumped out the window, somehow climbing his way down the fire escape.

"HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE ZOMBIES ON STEROIDS!!"-Hoseok

Everyone else looked at each other...

Fuck that.

With that, we ran to the window and jumped. We all gracefully grabbed the fire escape and begin to run down the flights of stairs.

The mutated zombie screeched the loudest cry ever before jumping out the window, it's body slamming onto the fire escape. The metal railings snapped underneath the abomination. The fire escape was falling apart quickly.

We were almost towards the ground, so we took a chance at jumping 6 ft from the ground. I wrapped my arms around Minhee's body before we collided with the ground. The fire escape still falling from above.

Everything was in slow motion as Hoseok pulled up the second truck behind the first one. He hopped out of the car and screamed for everyone to get in the car. I grabbed Minhee and tugged her so hard that she lurched off the ground.

The mutated zombie was getting closer and closer, it's murderous panting was disgusting and its rotting flesh fell on the ground beside me.

We packed our asses inside the trucks like canned sardines. Hoseok almost put a hole through the car's floor by stomping on the gas. Rubber burned as the tires rammed against the concrete.

We made it on to the main road, but the mutated was still coming. Pounding after us.

Hoseok have all his might as he shouted in frustration and determination. The mutated was galloping on all fours, leaving large cracks into the concrete.

I didn't know what to do, i just held Minhee close, i wanted to keep her safe. She whimpered into my arms at screaming the fast driving.

"SOMEONE TRY TO SHOOT THAT THING?!"-Yoongi

"Bet." Jungkook dug into one of the bags in the back and pulled out a long gun. The ak-47 weighed down in his hands. Running smooth through his fingers.

"KOOKIE NO!" I gawked, sirens going off in my head. This boy can not be trusted with any kind of weapon.

Dear lord.

Jungkook rolled down the window, the wind wiping all of our hair into our faces. He gingerly held the gun as he pulled himself out the window to sit on the ledge the window comes up in (i don't know how to describe it but he's just sitting in the window 😂😂)

The wind blew to the point i thought the boy was going to flip out of the window.

He was taking his good ol' time trying to shoot that monster lord.

He angled the gun in his hand. He pinched his left eye close as he was trying to get a good aim on it. He jerked as he pulled the trigger, we all watched (except for Hoseok) as the red bullet spiralled towards its forehead.

It pierced the flesh and paralyzed the beast, the zombie fell will a enormous boom before shrieking.

From a distance, hundreds of zombies came running from out of the darkness. Distorted faces and crooked bodies.

"YANVAOBSH.AJMHVAG!"

That was me who screamed.

I'm not ashame.

----------

Please excuse all errors and i hope who ever is reading my story enjoys it! Thank you! And this chapter is dedicated to@ANIME_KPOP_LOVER next chapter will be up tomorrow maybe

P.s.- i you should check out h.o.t.d if you haven't yet. Cool anime. (I really don't watch anime anymore btw)

~Shauna