In the Beginning

Eunice
I don't know what to call it, weird, scary, new? But all I know is, I've experienced a very different beginning in my life. I don't know if I should be scared or not But it already happened, so no turning back.

So ever since I was 10 years old, my father sent me to military school. Of course it wasn't fun for me at all since I was very weak and sensitive when I first joined. Others may have seen me as a trouble make before, but in reality, I was innocent. People used to blame me for causing trouble in school. But my parents have stayed on my side. Growing up, I didn't have many friends in that camp so I have always liked being alone, I was used to it so.

After months and months in military training, I have gotten better, stronger, smarter and faster. I have passed all my training drills and all the tests perfectly. Not many kids have gotten up to my level, only 5 or 4 have passed the tests right, including me. The rest have all failed and went through the training again.

I have earned my badge, I have graduated high school at grade 10. I know it seems like a young time to graduate but I was perfect in all classes, I was learning in advanced classes and I've passed them all. It seems hard to believe but this is what happens when your parents are rich. Yes, I come from rich family. Some may think that my parents paid the teachers to pass me, but in reality, my parents just hired different tutors for me so I could learn more at home and then pass my tests/exams at school. My dads a lawyer and my mom works as an agent for the president of USA. My mom is retiring in a few days and she told me she was gonna Assign me to a job before she can retire.

And that one Friday morning, my dad thought of a crazy idea, of assigning me to be a secret agent of the USA government.

Yea yea yea... I know, craziest, scariest and stupidest idea I've ever heard. But of course I gave it a shot. Since I passed Military school I would do fine in this working in the government stuff. Thing is, it's dead serious.

So of course, Mom gave a call telling them she was gonna bring me to work tomorrow and it was a big surprise that she said she was gonna introduce me to the president and some of the government soldiers and spies. I feel like the luckiest person alive.

The next morning I was woken up at 5:00 in the morning, as always. I had got out of bed and laid my sheets out flat, no wrinkles. I fluffed my pillow and placed it neatly at the end of the bed. I then walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on running warm water.

I came out dressing in blue jeans and a white shirt. I put a dark grey blazer on and left it in buttoned. I looked in the mirror making me brush my hair. I then took my shoulder bag and put a notebook and pen inside and I put my phone inside my pocket. I heard my mom call me.
"Come on Eunice, it's time to go" she spoke making me hang my should bag on my left shoulder and then I took my white vans and slipped into them.

I jogged down the stairs meeting up with Mom taking her blazer.
"Morning sweetie, breakfast is on the table, you have 5 minutes" she said as I nodded and walked into the dining room passed the kitchen. I saw dad reading the newspaper with his elbows on the side of the table holding his newspapers up with his hands.
"Morning dad" I said as he glanced up at me and then back at the paper.
"Morning sweetie, behave with mom at work today alright?" He said as I smiled and sat down. I looked at my plate making me look at my watch. Mom said 5 minutes, I picked up my fork and started to munch my food down. I heard my dad flip a page over.
My dad was tall, he was skinny ish. Was was wearing a grey suit with a white shirt under it. He wore a dark blue tie and his hair was black all fixed and ready for work. I heard he had a big case he was dealing with. I heard him and mom first met at a movie theatre and they talked the whole time missing the entire movie. A few years later they got married in Rosemary Gardens. It sounded like an amazing story until a few years later, it all changed when I was born. They said it was the best day of their life when I was born. I smile every time i think about it, until my mom and Dad got their jobs. I was 7 years old I was left alone in the house with a nanny. That nanny was terrible, she treated me like crap and beat me for no apparent reason. Thank god mom and dad got a nanny came all around the house, the nanny was sent to jail for a few weeks.

After 5 minutes of breakfast, my plate was empty and clean. I stood up and drank my glass of water until it was empty.
"Don't choke sweetie" dad said as I gulped my water Down and gagged. I heard him chuckle.
"Come on honey, she's joining the government today" mom said as I heard her heels tap towards me. I stood up straight and wipe my lips.
"Very funny dad" I smiled as he chuckled.
"Ok sweetheart, let's get going, gonna be a long drive" mom said as Dad stood up.
"Alright I'll see you guys later ok? Eunice Make the president like you ok?" Dad said as I smiled as he gave me a hug. He kissed my head and pulled off.
"Alright bye Hon, by Fruitcup" dad called me as I threw a pen at him making him catch it.
"Bye dad have fun at work" I said as he nodded and left the house from the back. Mom did the same making me follow her to her car.

Well here I come. I'm gonna meet Obama. I'm nervous, I'm excited, I don't know how I'm even gonna act when I'm around him.