Safe House

Eunice
Rencie, Kylah, Jewel, Katherin, Jayden and Muslim were in Jayden's game room. I was in the living rooms right next to the gaming room talking with Will, John and Kirk.
"So four times fright has almost gotten these guys and it was our first day on the mission" I said as they nodded.
"What are we gonna do? They know where Katherin and Rencie live so who's the next victim!" Kirk said as I shrugged. Then Will took his bag and opened it up. He pulled out a black laptop and placed in on the table.
"What are you doing?" I asked as the boys beside him looked over in front of the screen.
"I'm trying to figure out where they're gonna go next, so we are ready" Will said, I felt an a light bulb pop out on top of my head. I stood up.
"We'll set traps around the house. When do they get here?" I asked as Will pressed a few buttons on his laptop.
"They'll be here some time at lunch" Will said, I smiled.
"Alright let's call Keith for the supplies" I smiled making the guys smile. I feel like music is about to come on like we were in a movie as Keith stopped in front of the house. We jogged to the back making Keith open the trunk. He had big black suitcases that were really heavy. Keith pulled out 6 of the big suitcases and placed them on the ground.
"Now, You guys will definitely know how to set these up cause you guys really know your gadgets" Keith said as I smiled. Will and John carried 2 suitcases while me and Kirk held one and then we dragged them inside. We placed the suitcase on the ground in the living room. We placed the table to the side and then I opened the first suitcase.
"Hang on hang on!" Kirk said as we looked at him.
"What?" I asked as Kirk pleased a Bluetooth speaker on the table.
"If we were in a spy movie I'm pretty sure, awesome music would be playing right now" Kirk said making us laugh.

He played the music making me pull the steel bar out of the suitcase. I pulled a lifted lever on he bar making it extend. I jumped as the whole bar hit the ground. The boys looked at me and laughed.

I was now upstairs tying up tiny strings that would trigger the trap. Will was on his laptop testing the sensors for this trap. Then all the sudden Kirk was walking towards Will where there were the tiny and camouflaged stings in front of Will.
"No Kirk!" I yelled as Kirk pushed the strings forward and then a big click came on and the strings pulled him and they ended up winding Kirk into a web trap. Me and Will chuckled. Kirk sighed and looked at both of us.
"Wow" Kirk said as me and will burst out laughing.

Then I was off hanging upside on the wooden support on the roof. I had a small flat steel sheet in my mouth cause my hands were full. I was tying rope up to the wooden piece. Then I held the rope stil making me take the steel sheet. The sheet had a hole in the middle making me poke the rope through the hole. The sheet was pretty heavy, I'm glad I managed to carry it then I tied it and left it hanging. The rope was connected to the one on the ground. Once someone trips on it this sheet will fall and hit them on the head. I smiled and let go. I was left hanging on the roof. Then all the sudden I heard someone scream my name making me scream and slip off the wooden support. I ended up falling. My eyes were shut as I felt like someone caught me. I opened my eyes seeing a guy with black hair. He had brown eyes and a cute smile. I gulped and then I pulled off him and stood up.
"Um...thanks" I said as he nodded and picked up a rope from the ground and walked off. I shook my head. Nope, no no no, can't fall for anyone. I said in my head as I looked at the boy again. Who is that anyway?
"If you're wondering who that was, well that's Zack, Keith's younger brother. He's 16 I think" Kirk said as I punched his arm. He screamed. I glared at him.
"Why did you scream my name when I was hanging 10 feet away from the ground?!" I yelled as he screamed.
"I'm sorry! Zack saw you hanging up there and he didn't want you to stay up there any longer so he told me to ask you to get down but you ended up falling" Kirk explained as I sighed.
"Don't scream my name, I can hear you perfectly up there" I said as he nodded. I sighed.