Arrived At The School

Eunice
We were dropped off by Keith in the same SUV. The guys walked out first making me walk out last. We stood side by side making us look up at the school. It was huge. Many kids were walking around the pathway of the school. There was a counting in the middle of the yard. I gulped. Then I saw a few boys walk passed me making them smirk at me. I stepped back.
"Hey!" Kirk, John and Will snapped making the boys run away. I looked at them.
"I had that" I said as he chuckled.
"Ok sure little sis" they said as I scoffed.
"Hey! I can take care of myself" I said as they chuckled making me roll my eyes and we started to walk into the school. We all walked into the school seeing long hallways of lockers on either side.
"We have to find the office" I said as they nodded. I pressed a button on the rim of my glasses making blue light come onto the lens. Directions around the school flashed on making me tell the guys to follow me. We walked up a few stairs and people were staring at us. We ignored them.

We reached the office meeting the Principle. As gave us our schedules putting us in the same classes. We smiled and granted her goodbye. Then we headed to our lockers. I pulled my sleeve up a little looking at the time. The bell rings in 20 minutes. We walked our separate ways making our way to our lockers. I stopped in front of locker B35. I grinned and opened the lock. Once I put my other class books inside and held my first class things, I turned around to the crowded hallways with girls walking passed. But then I heard yelling from beside me. I saw a girl got pushed to the locker and her books were slapped out of her hands by 2 other girls. I started to walk towards them and push the other girls aside.
"Where's is today's lunch money huh Katherin?" The one girl said as the one pushed against the locker was whimpering. I stepped towards the girl.
"Hey leave her alone!" I said as the girl glared at me. She looked up and down at me.
"New girl eh? Well, you don't know who you're messing with sweetie" she said as I looked at her.
"Names Jewel" she said as I fixed my glasses pushing a button. She was one of the girls in this mission. Jewel Vermette. She had brown long hair and she was tall. And the other girl beside her was Kylah Ronning, she had long hair as well with the colour brown but she was shorter than Jewel, an other girl in this mission. Why did they have to be bullies?
"Well hi Jewel. Now if you'll excuse me?" I said as I stood in front of her.
"You have a class to get to. Am I correct?" I said as she glared at me and then turned around and walked with Kylah. I looked at the girl that got hurt making me help her up.
"Hey are you ok?" I asked her as she nodded. She had short brown hair and she was about the same height as me. The glasses pulled up et information. Katherin Duran, the last girl in this mission. I smiled at her.
"I'm ok, thanks for that." She said as I smiled at her again.
"Are you the new girl?" She asked as I nodded.
"Yea, Names Eunice" I said as she shook my hand.
"Katherin" she said as I smiled.
"Hey what class do you have first? I can help you get there?" She said as I smiled.
"Biology" I said as she smiled.
"I have that class too, I'll walk with you" she smiled as I smiled back.

Will
Me and the guys walked to our lockers and we were shoved to our lockers. We turned around. A guy with black hair and was shorter than I was. My glasses told me who he was. Jayden Sagun.
"Sorry new kid, didn't mean to" he chuckled as I glared at him.
"Keep moving bud don't wanna get hurt" Kirk said as Jayden walked by. Then 2 other guys came over to us. One was tall and the other was a bit shorter.
"Wow, no one ever talked to Jayden like that" one said as I looked at him. Rencie Ducasi and Muslim Gullani. The last 2 of the mission.
"He's like the biggest bully in the school, he bragged too much cause of how rich he is" Muslim said making me look at them.
"So you guys are new here huh?" Muslim asked as me, Kirk and John nodded.
"I'm Will, this is Kirk and John" I said as I pointed them out the Muslim and Rencie.
"I'm Rencie and this is Muslim" Rencie said as I nodded.
"So what class do you guys have first?" Muslim asked making me look down at my paper.
"Geography" I said as he smiled.
"We have the same class. Come on, we'll walk with you" Rencie said as we smiled and followed them down the hall and up the stairs. I clicked my glasses.
"We got them" I whispered making Eunice respond back.
"Got the girls, see you guys in gym" she said as I nodded and then continued to follow the guys.