Getting Along

John
Will and Kirk were lifting weights and seeing who's stronger. I rolled my eyes.
"Shut up, I got this" Kirk said as Will rolled his eyes. I heard someone grunting making me look at the boxing ring of The gym. I saw that girl punching the punching bag in the middle of the ring. She was fast and strong. I heard Kirk groan making me turn to Kirk. He dropped the weight.
"I can't do it" he said as Will laughed.
"I told you but you didn't listen. " will said as they both looked at the girl punching the bag. Then they looked at me.
"John!" Kirk said as I looked at him.
"Yea?" I asked as he rolled his eyes. I looked at them.
"Go ask her what her name is" Will said as I shook my head.
"Heck no." I said as they both smirked.
"There's one sign" Will said as I glared at them.
"I don't like her ok. I hardly even know her" I said as they nodded.
"Come on let's go introduce ourselves at least, so we can et to know each other" Kirk said as I sighed.

Eunice
I kept punching the bag until I heard someone behind me. I gasped and turned around. I punched them in the gut. He groaned making me gasp. I covered my mouth in shock.
"Oh crap, I am so sorry" I said as I helped him up. He groaned.
"It's alright" he said as I took my gloves off and placed them on the rack.
"Don't sneak up on me like that" I said as he nodded.
"Noted" he said making me sigh. I looked at the three boys. They gave me a smile making me nod.
"Im sorry, we didn't get to introduce ourselves properly in the locker room, I'm William, but just call me Will" the boy with the golden hair said making me nod and smile at him.
"Kirk" the one I punched said making me nod and scratch the back of head apologetically. And the tallest one was staring at me. He had black hair in a quiff and brown eyes I smiled at him.
"And you are?" I asked, waiting for an answer making him blink.

John
She was looking at me. I wasn't even paying attention. Kirk shoved my arm.
"John" he whispered as I shook my head and smiled.
"John" I said as she smiled and nodded.
"I'm Eunice" she said making me smile.

Eunice
I felt awkward for some reason. Part of it was because these guys acted like they never talked to a girl before and John stared at me differently.
"So how long have you been in military school?" Kirk asked. I looked at him.
"2 years" I said as he nodded.
"Nice, when did you graduate high school?" He asked. I hummed.
"10th grade..." I said as his eyes widened.
"What?!?!" He screamed as Will elbowed his stomach making him groan.
"Yea I was in all the advanced classes and I passed with A's and B's" I said as Kirk stood up straight.
"Thank you Will" Kirk glared at Will making him grin.
"So um anyways I'm gonna go over there now" I said awkwardly and they nodded. I walked off towards the pole structure. Like monkey bars but they were just poles formed like 3-D boxes. So a structure. I pulled myself up on the highest pole and pulled up my legs to a pole beside it. Then I let go making my self hang upside down and then I swung forward and back until my hands gripped onto the button pole I pushed on it and then I let my legs go and did a hand stand on the bar.

General Don
"You wanted to see me Mr. President?" I asked as he nodded and pointed at a seat in front of his desk. He had placed 4 folders in front of him.
"Here are the files of your new agents. And Here are their badges. They have to earn it, so here Is a list of expectations for them to earn their badges." He said as he handed me the list. I nodded and then he handed me their files. I read through them.
"Thank you mr. President" I said as he nodded.
"So how are they doing?" He asked as I shrugged.
"I'd say they are doing well. I'm sure they are getting along downstairs" I said as he nodded.
"Perfect, so I will tell you if there are any missions for you to give, other than that, good luck with the kids" he said as I nodded.
"I'm sure that won't be a problem" I said as he nodded.

John
Will was being chased by Kirk cause he has been hitting Kirk ever since we got here. I groaned but laughed after Will had laughed at Kirk for tripping.
"Would guys just quit it! Jeez I expected you guys being more mature after military school" I said as they stopped and looked at me.
"Yea I don't think that strict service will change our personality and doing" Will said as Kirk glared at Will.
"Yea like your attitude" Kirk said, Will glared at Kirk. Then I heard Eunice say.
"You guys are acting like children. I thought you guys would be more...mature" she said, still doing a hand stand on a pole on the structure. she pulled her legs down and let herself fall onto the ground and land on both her feet. She turned and walked towards us.
"Tomorrow, I bet, General will change you guys" she said as she stood beside me crossing her arms in front of her.
"I'm agreeing with her" I said as Will and Kirk looked at me.
"Of course you do" they said as I rolled my eyes.
"Anyways, I used to be a big trouble maker until I was sent to military school. That 2 years of training, changed me. I was now the robo-cop of the house. I stay up at night, watching the neighbourhood for any robbers. So yea I was a smaller version of my mom" she said as we all nodded.
"What military school did you go to?" Kirk asked as she smiled.
"The one here in the US" she said as Kirk smiled.
"Ohhh that makes much more sense, we went to Australia" I answered as she looked at all of us.
"I heard they aren't strict there, probably the reason why you guys aren't acting maturely" she said as we shrugged.
"And I heard the instructors there suck" she said as we nodded.
"Yea complete shit. They nearly killed a student once they were showing a demonstration" Will said as Eunice's eyes widened.
"Wow, well you guys will get better skills here, now that we're agents and all" she said as we all nodded.
"Hey what cool things did you learn while you were training?" Kirk asked as Eunice ended up sitting down. She was panting.

Eunice
"Umm" Kirk said as I looked up at them.
"I'm tired from holding my self up for that long" I said as they sat down too.
"I've learned, self defence, handling guns, and driving jeeps and airships, it was awesome" I said as they looked at me.
"Lucky!" Kirk said as I rolled my eyes.
"But I bet we can do much more extreme stuff here" will said as I nodded.
"Yea" I said as then I saw the general walk down the stairs.
"Attention!" He said as we all gasped and stood up.
"I'm glad you all got to know each other" he said as we nodded.
"So now that you've done that, starting tomorrow, will be the start of training. We will be learning how to handle different types of weapons, how to drive/fly cars or aircrafts and fighting techniques." He said as we all nodded.
"So I will see you all tomorrow, dismissed" he said as we all nodded. I walked towards the locker rooms and entered through the doors. I walked towards my locker and took out my normal clothes. I put my white shirt over my uniform first and then I took the uniform shirt off from under my white shirt cause I didn't want anyone seeing me change. Then I slipped he shirt downs and then shoved it into my gym bag. I saw the guys enter the change room going to their lockers.

I'd say today was a good day. I've met some new friends, colleagues and I am officially a new member of the next generation of the new agency in the United States of America. The U.S.A.F.