Plan to get in/Plan to get out

Kirk
We were in the safe house In the meeting room. Will was just rolling  back and forth from one computer to the next in his chair.
"Ok guys the uniforms can be printed out in the 3D printer." Keith said, well his hologram self. I smiled. I heard Will roll to another computer and he typed a few things.
"Ok our uniforms should be printing right about...now" will said as I saw the big box glow a green light making me walk over to it and open the door. A manikin came out with the whole uniform, I took it off the manikin and tossed it out to John. 2 more uniforms came out making me toss the other to Will and the last for me.
"Ok, did you download the whole map of the base in our watches?" I asked as he nodded and tossed the watches towards us making me catch mine.

I was wearing my uniform but I didn't put the mask, goggles or helmet on yet. John and Will had their uniforms on but not the helmet or mask or goggles.
"Ok, but how about the 20 million dollars?" John asked as I sighed.
"I got it covered. We'll get Eunice out before Huston even knows she's gone missing" I said making them all nod.
"Where is the bases location?" I asked as Will fastened his belt. Then he took a look on his watch.
"It's in England" Will said making him look up at me.
"We need a jet" I said as then my watch beeped making me answer it.
"Keith?" I asked as he chuckled.
"You guys need a jet? Look outside" Keith said as I looked at the boys. We ended up walking out the safe house. It wasn't those fancy private jets. It was the government jets with missiles and guns. It was a black jet.
"Wow," I said making Keith chuckle.
"So, you guys doing this mission for the soldiers? Don't worry, I'll keep that secret, just make sure you tell General when you finish" Keith said as I smiled.
"Alright thanks Keith, oh and tell Zack to keep trying to get Eunice to date him!" I said making Keith chuckled.
"Who are you, cupids son?" Keith asked making me shrug.
"Hey, I've seen the Way Zack acted around her when she fell of the roof" I said making Keith laugh.
"Alright quit talking about love, it's time to finish your mission, get those girls back" Keith said making me nod. I turned to Will and John. I saw Will carrying 2 black suitcases.
"Alright, I'll fly the jet" I said making them nod and Will carrying the suitcases up into the jet.

Eunice
I opened the door wearing the whole uniform. I looked like a soldier in this uniform. The mask and goggles covered my face completely. I looked around and walked on the right side of the hallway. I passed a few soldiers making me walk just like them. I walked down the hall and when no one was around I turned to look through a window. The control room. I looked around seeing hologram screens and computers. Then I saw Huston about to walk to the door. I cleared my throat. Then I walked in meeting up with Huston.
"Sir, Tom was found unconscious, and Eunice has gone missing" I said in a British accent. Hustons eyes widened.
"What?!?! Ryan! Lock the exit to the surface. Eunice is not gonna get away" Huston said as I cursed. Huston walked past me making me follow him out. I continued down the hall and turned to a dead end. I saw an air vent that I could fit in making me lol around making sure no one was in sight. Then I crawled in.

Kirk
It was dark outside and I had my goggles on making it even harder for me to see. I groaned and then pushed a button on the goggles making the night vision mode turn on. I jumped a little.
"This is cool" I said as I turned back seeing a Brighton light making me scream and pull my goggles down. I rubbed my eyes and heard Will and John laughing.
"You almost blinded me!" I said as I tried to look at them blinking.
"We're almost on top of the base" Will said as I looked forward and we few past the lit up city, England. I flew past the bright city and flew over an open grass space.
"That's it, disguise the jet into one of theirs" Will said as I pushed a button on the panel and I heard the outside of the jet change and transform. We landed beside the other jets and then I slid my goggles back down.
"Let's go" I said as Will and John slid their goggles down and put their helmets on.

We jumped off the jet and saw many more soldiers dressed like us walking around. Then I saw a bunch of them walking down into the base. I smiled and tapped Will's shoulders. We jogged towards it falling in line with the others.

Eunice
I pushed the vent I front of me out and crawled out quickly. I stood up and covered the vent again and kept walking. I was walking down a hallway with stairs to the surface. But then I saw a line of soldiers walking down towards me. Stay calm stay calm. As I walked by them I noticed something odd about the last three.

Will
I was right behind John at the very end of the line when I saw a solider out of line. I used a different voice.
"Hey! Why aren't you in line?!" I snapped in a British accent as the solider stopped. I looked at him. He was short, skinny.

Eunice
The one at the end of the line ended up yelling at me making me stop in front of him. I recognized his accent. Out of my whole team, one person can talk in a British accent perfectly. Will?

Will
"Sir yes sir" she said in a British accent making me recognize the accent. I smirked under my mask.
"Your accent is way off" I said as he looked at me.

Eunice
"Your accent is way off" he said making me glare at him. That's Will alright. I pulled my mask off making me glare at him and slap him straight across the face making his goggles slip off his head along with his helmet.
"I tried!" I said as I saw his bright blue eyes stare at me. Then he pulled his mask down showing his smirk.
"Where are the guys?" I asked making him point behind me. I turned.
"Following the line of soldiers. Where are the girls?" Will asked as I turned to him.
"They took my watch I couldn't map this whole place" i said making him nod.
"Put your goggles on," he said as I did and then I caught up behind John. I'm sure it was cause of how tall he was. Will followed behind me. We've been walking for about 30 minutes and we've passed many windows until I noticed, the three girls in one room. I gasped and stepped out of the line. Will grabbed John and pulled him aside. John managed to get Kirk before he went to far. Then John and Kirk looked at me.
"Who's that?!?!?" John said as he punched me straight across the face and kicked me down onto the ground. I grunted and saw Will push John away.
"THATS EUNICE!" Will yelled making me pull my goggles down and pull my helmet off. I coughed and touched my eye. Ow. John gasped and pulled his goggles down along with Kirk.
"Oh god. I am really sorry" John said making him help me up to stand.
"Ow, you punch hard" I said as he shrugged. I turned to the window seeing the girls playing cards. I walked to the door and kicked it open.