Chapter 2

Demetrius' POV

I was walking in the woods after just getting out of the pack house and my big birthday celebration. I honestly don't get why I need a big celebration for this. I know I am going to find my mate. I just hope it's Isabelle.

"Mate will be beautiful." My wolf, Hunter, says.

I stop listening to my wolf after that. I don't need him telling me anything I already know. Suddenly I am hit by a scent that makes me hard.

I follow the scent to a cliff where an absolute beauty is sitting looking down.

"What are you doing?!" I yell and start moving towards her. I watch as she falls on her back.

"What do you care?" She snaps at me as she stands. I am stunned as I see this absolutely beautiful girl with tears streaks on her face.

"I care because it looked like you were going to jump. And no one should do that. Especially someone as pretty as you."

She scoffs at me. "Me? Pretty? I think you have someone else in mind. There is no way that I am pretty. Have you seen me? I am fat and hideous."

Hunter starts yelling at me to change her mind. When I finally block him out I see my beautiful mate trying to walk away. I grab her arm lightly and pull her to me while pushing her back against a tree.

"Who had told you that?"

She glares at me. "You have! As well as everyone else at school! But you never knew because all I am to you and everyone else is some fat chick there for your amusement."

I am taken aback by that. I realize that she is Isabelle Pinto. The one girl that is always on my mind. The one girl that I have hurt and teased to keep me from thinking about her. The one girl who should hate me for the rest of my life.

Before I talk myself out of it, I kiss her. When she starts to respond I lift her for a better angle. I moan as she wraps her legs around my waist instinctively. I squeeze her ass and grind on her to get her to open her mouth. She does and starts grinding on me.

I pull away panting. Not wanting it to go farther when she isn't ready. When I pull away, she pushes me and slaps me. Hunter is acting like a love sick puppy and doesn't care.

"How dare you. You do not have the right to kiss me."