Chapter 4

Demetrius' POV

"You know what? You can fuck off. I don't need another reason to get teased at school. All I am to anyone is that fat chick. I could never be considered popular or even thought of to be with someone of your standing."

My standing? How does she know I'm an alpha? And why would that matter? I don't care about that and neither should she. She is my mate.

"I don't care about that. I have loved you for a while and I will do anything to be with you."

"I don't care how long you have loved me; I will not be with you. I am teased enough as it is. I do not need something like you being with me to spread and get called a charity case or pity date."

I start kissing her again. She pushes me away and starts to walk.

"Where are you going?!" I yell after her.

"Home! My mother is probably worried sick seeing as it is dark out now. And I still have homework and chores to do. So if you could leave me alone, that would be great."

I run up beside her and links our hands. "Nope. Not happening." I smirk at her.

"Ugh! Let go of my hand," she says as she tries to remove her hand from mine.

I growl lightly, but don't release her hand. She groans and finally gives up on trying to separate our hands.

She continues walking, me beside her. I start thinking about us doing this with our pups running around our ankles. Hunter starts to yip at the thought. Before I know it, my thoughts take a turn for us making pups. Her under me, moan and shaking. Her beautiful full body sweaty and rubbing against mine. I feel myself start to stir. I turn my thoughts away from that before Isabelle sees me hard.

I look around and notice that we stopped in front of a house. I see a women standing on the porch looking around.

"Momma, I told you I was just going for a walk."

The woman's head snapped right to where we were. If I hadn't smelt that she was a wolf, I would have been worried she got whip lash.

"What, can a mother not be worried about her child that stormed out of the house with no explanation?" the woman says.

"Yes mother, I'm just saying that you don't need to worry about me."

"Yes. I. Do. Especially after what happened today."