Character Interview

Now I know that we are not very far into this story, but I figure that now is a good a time as any to put one of these. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Now let's bring out Isabelle.

Isabelle walks out slowly with her head down.

Sweetheart, you don't have to be afraid, no one here is going to hurt you.

Whispered How do you know?

I know because if someone hurts you, I will hunt them down. Okay?

Okay.

Now, I know you have known Demetrius all your life, but have you ever had feelings for him?

Blushes No.

Okay. Well that is all I have for now.

Okay. Isabelle walks off.

Okay. Let's bring out Demetrius.

Demetrius struts out.

Hello Demetrius, now as we found out in the last chapter, you have liked Isabelle for a while, basically your whole life, what made you start picking on her?

I started picking on her mainly because when I first realized I felt that way about her, I didn't understand my feelings and I thought that would help and it kinda stuck....you have no idea how much I want to take it all back.

Okay. Well that is all for now. Thank you Demetrius.

No problem. Demetrius walks off.

That is all for this segment. If you have any questions for the characters, leave them in the comments in any chapter from here on, and I will ask them next interview. Thank you for tuning in. Have a good night!