Chapter 2:Airport

Managers p.o.v

[*Before they arrived at the dorm* ]

Bts Manager was heading to the airport to get a certain someone he's been looking forward to meeting all week.

Suddenly the sight of a tall young handsome teen caught his attention. He was coming off an airplane that had just flown from Paris.
Soon the boy started walking in his direction, manager-nim thought he had found the right person he was looking for.

" Are you Mr.Siwon?" Asked the young teen."Yes, and are you looking for Big hit Ent.?" I asked in resonance.
"Yes, sir I am". He answered giving me box-shaped smile.

I Soon drifted off into thought as I gazed at him. His attire was casual and not at all popping of color. He wore a dark leather jacket that draped past his hips flowing around when the air had struck it, some black skinny jeans that stuck upon his thighs and his very plumped behind, and to top off the look some dark black shoes. I'm sure the members will like him.

I came back to reality when I heard a girl scream."Isn't that supermodel, Kim Taehyung!?!". I had to call security to escort us to the van because of the screaming fans.

*In the van*
"Why don't we fully introduce ourselves?", I said as we both finished getting comfortable in the van. He turned around and looked at me "Annyeong! my name is Kim Taehyung and I am the new member that you asked for, a pleasure to meet you manager-nim and I promise to try my hardest sir!" He spoke bowing at me respectfully. Which caused me to smile warmly.
"Hello Kim Taehyung it's my pleasure to have you enter my company and boy band and I will make sure you can show your full potential to its maximum, now let's get going to the dorm where you will sleep and meet the others you might have to share a room with one of the guys since the dorm is kinda short on rooms but don't worry about it they will never hurt one of there members".

Since the manager said that it brought peace to Taehyung calming his anxiety. The boy sat in the passenger's seat with his manager driving. The sun nicely hit his diamond pours the airbrushing against his eyelashes.

Kim Taehyung is going to be the surprise that the six boys will have never expected to receive.