chapter 3: meeting

Author's p.o.v

Time: 8:00 am
The black van engine stopped running as both the Manager and Taehyung were parked in front of a large household. It was a beautiful, and all brown-cream-colored home, with marbled steps that led you to a double oak door with silver door nobs. Which looked like heart-shaped arrows. The doorbell is not too far from the right side of the door. Railings on each side. The windows are clear as they can be, looked to be two floors with possibly an attic or basement along with beautiful Red Lilies in front.

Taheyung hesitated setting foot on the stairs. But he needed to fully introduce himself to his fellow band members. ¿Will they like him?¿Are they going to get along?. Questions roamed around in his head. But it was time to get out of the van and get his suitcases out of the trunk.

Taehyung:
His breathing paced. When he was facing his new life, At that moment suitcases to his sides and his manager. His slimed fingers hovered over the door's bell, He slowly pressed against it. The ringing sound was heard on the other side of the door as well as some shuffling. Soon the door with the Silver handles began to open.

As the door opened Taehyung being now the shy boy stepped behind his manager trying to hide completely. Which the manager just kept glancing at him and reassuring him not to worry. The chocolate-eyed beauty looked up to see six guys standing with the widest eyes staring at him.