The vampire's wolf-Chapter 3-Crumbling control

Dimitri’s P.O.V.

Thursday

10:55 am

“What do you want me to do to you?” he asked me in a husky whisper.

“Anything… just… please…” I responded out of breath. He chuckled.

His hands started roaming my body, not stopping in one place for too long. It was excrutiating.

“I want you to tell me what you want and I’ll do it… or do you for that matter.” He chuckled again.

“Touch me more…” I panted.

“Just touch you? Or do you want me to lick and kiss you to?”

“Yesss! Please!” I begged.

He lowered his lips to my neck and slowly nibbled on the flesh.

“Bite harder!” I hissed.

I felt his fangs pierce my skin. He groaned as he sucked my blood, my life essence, from the two little wounds.

I moaned and tilted my head further to give him better access.

I never knew that sucking blood could turn a person on so much.

He stopped and I groaned as he licked the wounds closed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll show you more sensual and… pleasurable places a vampire can drink from… later.” He grinned,” But now, I want you to tell me exactly what you want me to do to you? Exactly how you want me to pleasure you? I wish to hear everything!” he said and kissed me.

The kiss was passionate, strong and possessive. It sent shivers and electrical sparks down my body and straight into my cock.

It was aching.

I was aching.

Aching for release.

Aching for him.

In my daze I didn’t notice him moving my hands above my head. Suddenly, I felt some sort of bounds around my wrists, tying my hands to the headboard.

“They’re scarves. If you put more effort into it, you could easily rip them and get loose, but you won’t do that, am I right? This is far too pleasurable for you to stop it. you love when I command you this way. You love it when I bind you and make you unable to move while I bring you pleasure… with pain… you love being submissive with me…” he concluded while he played with the flyer of my jeans.

I couldn’t do anything, but nod in agreement.

He started to kiss my happy trail and unzip-

Cut my life into pieces,

This is my last resort,

Last resort by Papa Roach started playing in the room. Weird choice of music when you do this sort of thing.

Then the scenery started to fade. The faceless man that was driving me insane with his commands, the scarves around my wrists, the lips on my flesh…

Suffocation, no breathing

Don’t give a fuck

If I cut my arm bleeding

My eyes snapped open and I realized my phone was ringing, waking me up from my hot, wet, dream.

What?! No!

You know you’re not a homophobe, but you aren’t gay either, snap out of it!