The vampire's wolf-Chapter 11-Beat them bloody

Dimitri’s P.O.V.

I woke up to a warp presence behind me. Our legs were tangled and his arms were wrapped protectively around my waist. I could feel his breath on my neck and I couldn’t tell if he was awake or not.

The light that was shining through the windows in my room told me it was sometime around noon. We probably didn’t sleep through the night and it was still the same day I got poisoned. The same day I let Lucian claim me and I claimed Lucian.

My heart filled with joy at that thought. There was no more emptiness in my heart or the dreadful, dark pit in my stomach. There was just Lucian now. And a little pain and throbbing, courtesy of my ass, but that was good. The pain was good. Hell, the pain was awesome.

I was pretty sure that I had a goofy grin on my face right now. And I couldn’t care less. I claimed my mate. My mate claimed me. And I loved every second of it.

And then came the poisoning. The little bitch of a new chef that probably did it. My mood dropped and I was left angry. So angry I could spit fire. How dare she? Doesn’t she know what will happen to her because of this?

“Shh, baby, it’s okay.” I instantly calmed down. My breathing became stable and my anger disappeared. A few simple words from him had that effect on me apparently. I felt like my personality did a complete one eighty in just a couple of hours, but I still felt like myself.

“You are yourself, but now you’re just complete.” He whispered in my ear, he lips accidentally brushing my earlobe and I shivered, “Seems like someone wants to go another round.” He chuckled and pushed his hips upwards a bit.

“No.” I said, even though I could feel myself getting hard again, “We have to go see if they found out anything about the poison.” Lucian wasn’t having any of that, though. He let me go and easily climbed on top of me, taking both of my hands in his and pinning them over my head.

“True, but we can at least have some fun before we go downstairs.” He said with a wicked grin.

“Yes…” I breathed. I couldn’t deny it. Nope. I didn’t just want to have ‘some fun’, I wanted to go all the way. Huh, guess Lucian opened my sexual appetite and now that my ‘not admitting my sexuality’ phase is over, I wanted every chance I got with Lucian.

Just as Lucian was about to lower his lips on mine there was a loud banging on the door. “I know you’re awake so get your asses up.” Rayne growled.

“Well, seems like he’s not in a good mood.” Lucian said through our telepathic link. It felt so intimate. So close, talking to him like that.

“Yeah, but I don’t want to get up.” I whined.

“Oh, and who was telling me we should get up and see what they found on the poison just a minute ago?” Lucian teased.

“I was joking… I don’t want to leave your arms…”

“You don’t have to…”

“If you don’t get up in the next five seconds I’m coming in there with a bucket of cold water!”

“Dammit, Rayne, we’re naked! Go away!” I roared.

“Then dress and come down!” he roared back.

“We will you impatient moron!”

“Fine!”

“Fine!”

I could hear his footsteps, or better yet; stomps, getting further and further away from the door. There were soft murmurs in the kitchen or the living room, I couldn’t really tell. My parents built this house with soundproof walls so even for a werewolf with heightened hearing it was pretty difficult to pick out what the people were saying.