The vampire's wolf-Chapter 5-So right...

Lucian’s P.O.V.

Alarm clocks were humanity’s worst god darn invention!

Sure, they invented space shuttles, rockets and all that bull crap-with maybe a little help of supernatural creatures- but they just couldn’t invent a less annoying contraption to wake a man up.

For the love of God, the think is annoying!

If I woke up, let’s say, with my mate’s soft, plump lips wrapped around my cock, pleasuring me, his eyes begging me to relieve him of his own morning wood, I’d be the happiest man alive.

But as I’m waking up to the most horrific beeping and screeching sound there is, excuse me for being a grumpy ass mother fucker.

After what felt like a millionth beep I finally had enough and the alarm clock flew across the hotel room and hit the wall, smashing into tiny pieces from the force of the impact.

“Wow, you’re grumpy and you haven’t even got out of bed.” Nick snickered.

I didn’t even have to open my eyes to know he was sitting in the chair in the corner of the room.

“Shut the fucking hell up if you know what’s good for you.” I growled and slowly rose from the bed.

I finally got a look at him and the moron seemed to be all ready and dressed.

Tch.

He was one of those god awful morning people.

How he can pull off the happy, cherry face, at nine in the morning, I will never know.

He chuckled when I glared at him.

I swear to anyone who will listen I will take a day off and sleep from morning to morning!

Dimitri’s P.O.V.

I was jumpy and edgy all day. It was afternoon now and since I woke up I couldn’t stop thinking about the King.

Hell, I could barely sleep last night.

One moment I was too hot, the other too cold, then I was itchy and after that my head hurt, I couldn’t relax and I couldn’t fall asleep for more than half an hour at a time.

I didn’t bother putting on anything fancy, just sweat pants and a tank top.

I couldn’t stand anything on my skin now.

I couldn’t even stand being in my skin now.

And I had no idea to what the fuck is going on.

The doorbell rang pulling me out of my thoughts.

I groaned.

The King and his posy are here.

Fantastic.

“Dimitri! Go open the door!” my mother yelled from the kitchen.

No, no, don’t yell. It hurts when you do!

I numbly went down the stairs and for the door.

I almost fell over when I opened the door. The heat and the warmth Lucian emitted was overwhelming. I just wanted to crawl into his arms and let him do whatever he wanted to do with me.

Oh shit!

I forgot he could read my mind…

But I was so damn tired… I just wanted rest.