Japan

Hi. Bye.

YOUR POV

You had been dating Yao for a long time. You were both nearing twenty eight when he took you out to a field that was full of (fav flower). You stared in shock and looked back to Yao who was staring at you with loving eyes. You smiled and felt a small blush on your face as he came closed and held your hand. He wrapped you in a hug and your face met with his strong chest. He may not be the tallest guy, but all the time he spends fighting for his country sure has made him strong.

"____?"

"Yes Yao?"

"I love you so much, aru."

"I love you too Yao Yao."

"Then... would you marry me?"

"What?" You pulled away from his arms and he kept hold of one o your hands while he looked you in your eyes.

"I love you with all my heart ____. I love you more than anything. Even Panda! Please ____... will you marry me aru?"

You hugged him once again and buried your face into his chest before replying with a muffled yes. He wrapped his arms around you once again and started to carry you back to his house. He walked through the door and set you down before kissing you again. You giggled before you heard one of the floorboards in the house creek. You turned around and saw a black haired boy with brown eyes staring at the two of you from behind the wall.

"Oh Kiku? There you are. Come here and meet someone." The small boy, Kiku, walked out from behind the door and slowly made his way over. You smiled at him and he hid behind Yao's legs. "It's alright Kiku. She is friendly."

"Who is she?" Kiku looked up at your smiling face and you bent down. You heard Yao talk about having a younger brother who was Japanese and you never really got the chance to meet him.

"Konichiwa Kiki-San. My name is ____. I was wondering if it was alright with you if I could marry your big brother?"

"Marry... Yao-nii?"

"Hai." You smiled kindly at the boy who closed his eyes in thought for a moment before looking at you once more.

"Hai. That is acceptabre." You wanted to hug him and gush over how cute he was but didn't. Yao had told you about Kiku's personal space issues as well and you understood.

"Thank you Kiku!"

"No. Arigato ____. You just have to promise to take care of him."

You nodded at the cute little boy in front of you who hand held out a hand for you to shake, which you kindly accepted. Meanwhile, Yao had been watching you two with love in his eyes. He loved his little brother, he loved you, and he loved that the two of you were already on good terms.