America & Canada

Yo!

YOUR POV

You had been dating Arthur since high school and even though some issues had occurred when you were younger, you both overcame them. You see, Arthur wasn't always a gentleman. In high school he thieves and lied and was a womanizer. You found that attractive and asked him out, but never expected him to agree.

When you both were seniors, he had gotten drunk one night and had spent the night with another girl. You were heartbroken and refused to look at him at all, but he somehow managed to get you to forgive him and ended up trying to be the better man that you deserved. Since then, you two have had nothing but good memories.

The two of you were at the library together, sitting in the back and reading when he put his book down. He turned towards you and pushed yours away as well and you looked at him, confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I just remembered that there is something that I want to show you. You see, it is my favorite short story and I really hope you find it amazing as well." He held out a small book and you took it before reading it carefully.

'I know I have not always been the best man
But I love you more knowing you stayed
I love all the memories
All the dinners I have payed

I am truly sorry for my mistakes in the past
I was too blind to see
Just what you mean in my life
Will you marry me?'

You gasped and looked at Arthur who was holding out a ring and smiling at you.

"Would you?" You nodded at him and he slipped the ring on your finger before hugging you tightly. "I love you ____."

"I love you too Arthur."

MINI TIME SKIP

You had just finished moving your stuff into Arthur's house when a knock on the door pulled you too away from your books. Arthur groaned but stop up and walked towards the door with you following him.

"I'm too tired to see people," he complained.

"Old man," you laughed out as he opened the door. There stood two boys with backpacks and one held a letter while the other held a bear.

"Who are you two boys," Arthur asked. One of them held up the letter and Arthur read it. His eyes became wide as he stared at the paper.

"What's wrong Arthur?" He handed you the letter and you read it as well. Your eyes grew slightly wide as well when you read the letter over. Apparently, these two boys were Arthur's sons.

"But how?" He asked himself.

"Arthur, maybe it was when that thing happened during high school."

"You may be right ____. I guess they really are my sons then." Arthur looked over at the boys who were standing in the doorway.

One of them had a curl and the other a cowlick, and the one with the cowlick had blue eyes while the other had purple. They were both blonde and the one with the curl seemed a little more shy then the other.

"Why don't you boys come on in," you asked them. They nodded and you and Arthur lead them to the living room where they say on the couch.

"So who are you," the one with blue eyes asked.

"I'm ____. I'm Arthur's fiancé."

"So Dad's getting married," the one with violet eyes asked. He even sounded adorable with that little whisper.

"Yes. May I ask your names?"

"I'm Alfred and this is my younger twin brother Matthew."

"Well it's nice to meet you two." You smiled at them and heard Arthur's bug grandfather clock strike six o' clock.

"Well seems like it's time to make dinner then," Arthur said as he started to get up.

"No! I mean... I'll cook tonight." You stood up and started making your way to the kitchen.

"But Love, you've been cooking out mess for the last few nights."

"And I'm happy to keep up at it!"

"But I could-"

"Arthur Honey, I love you, but your food will kill a person," you dead panned at him. You saw the boys chuckling and Arthur looked shocked.

"But you told me that you loved the first meal I ever cooked for you. Remember? Shepard's Pie?"

"Yeah... I gave it to my dog."

"She has a dog," Alfred asked.

"Not since that night." You started laughing as Arthur sulked in his chair and you continued to the kitchen.

Little did you know, that two sets of eyes were watching you from the kitchen doorway as you prepared the meal. And both were thinking that you will make an amazing step mother.