Sealand

Last one!

YOUR POV

You had been dating Berwald for as long as you can remember. He was your high school sweetheart and you loved him very much. He would always be somewhat cuddly when you were around and you were fine with it. You loved sitting around doing nothing and having him hold you tightly.

(Warning: I'm not going to attempt Sweden's accent. Sorry)

"Hey ____?"

"Yes?" You looked away from the movie you two were watching and stared into his gorgeous eyes.

"I was wondering about something."

"Yeah?" You paused the movie and turned around to see him more clearly. He adjusted his glasses and shifted around. "What's up?"

"Well..." he sighed and say you on the couch before standing up. He walked away from you a little bit before turning around and sitting in front of you. "____, I love you so much. I know that you know that and I just..."

"Yeah?"

"I just... want to spend my life with you. Would you marry me?"

"Yes Berwald, of course!"

MINI TIME SKIP

"Yo! What's up ____!?"

"Hey boys." You sat down in the living room with Mathias, Emil, and Lukas. "What's up?"

"We're just waiting around for our nephew to get back," Mathias said with a smirk. "You do know that you're about to become a mother right?"

"Huh?" The doorbell rang and Emil went to get it before returning with a blonde man and child.

"Berwald, we're here. Sorry it took so long."

"It's fine Tino."

"Hey Dad!" The small boy ran over and placed himself in Berwald's lap. The other man looked towards you and you saw him smile.

"You must be ____! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Tino, Berwald's ex."

"Nice to meet you too." You stood up and went to shake hands with him but he pulled you closer and you noticed a small glare that only you could see.

"I swear, I still haven't given up on Berwald and if you do anything to hurt my baby boy Peter I will make sure that-"

"Mom?"

"Yes Sweetie!" Tino turned around with another smile and Peter said goodbye. "Alright. I'll be back next weekend to pick him up."

Tino left and you were still really scared.

"What's wrong ____?"

"Nothing Berwald! I'm fine!" You started laughing before turning towards Peter. "It's nice to finally meet you Peter."

"You too. So you're my new step mom?"

"Well, I will be soon. But I'm hoping to try and be your friend too." You smiled at the boy who was looking at you.

"Than let's go play a game! If you lose, you can be my friend!"

"And if I win?"

"Then you will only be a memory." He dead-panned. You felt your eyes widen in shock before he started pulling you upstairs. "Come on!"

Peter dragged you up the stairs to his room to play while Berwald sat there watching your retreating figures, and he had a small smile grace his face.