Romano

Wazzup!?

YOUR POV

You had been dating Antonio for a couple of years and he decided to take you out on a date at a beach. The two of you had spent most of your day there relaxing on the shore, splashing in the water, and finally going on a walk. You two had found a big rock and climbed up it. The sun was setting and you two had sat on the edge to watch the sunset.

"It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you princesa."

"Toni... that's so sweet."

"____, I need to ask you something." You turned towards Toni who was still staring at the sunset.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just... there is something I've wanted to ask you, but I can't seem to find the perfect moment. I figure now is the moment I've been waiting for."

"Ok. Go ahead."

"My princesa... I love you deeply. You have been the only one who seems to understand me, so I was wondering..." he moved around until he was in one knee beside you and you covered your mouth and kept watching for his next movement. "Would you marry me princesa?"

"Yes Toni." He kissed you deeply and after you two pulled away you noticed the sun had finally set, so you both went back to the car and he drove you home.

MINI TIME SKIP

You had finished packing your stuff and felt arms wrap around you. You smiled and leaned you head back and connected your lips to Toni's.

"Why don't we let the movers handle your things huh?"

"Toni, I need to take some stuff. The movers won't be here until tomorrow, so I need to get some things at your place." He sighed but smiled at you anyways.

"Fine. But let's hurry. I have to make dinner." You giggled lightly before the two of you grabbed a couple boxes and went to his house.

When you got there, you opened the door and walked inside. You had carried the box up to his room and saw him walk in with another two before setting them beside the window. He stood back up and turned towards you before kissing you once more.

Honestly, you were surprised your lips weren't bruised with how often he kissed you.

"Hey, stupid bastard, who is that?" You broke away from Toni and saw a small boy by the door.

"Ah, hello Lovi. This is my fiancé ____. Isn't she beautiful?"

"Fiancé? So she's going to start living here?"

"Si!"

"B-but..."

"So you're Lovino?" You crouched beside the small boy and smiled. "You're even cuter than I imagined. It's nice to finally meet you. I hope we can get along well."

"Uh..." he started turning red and looked away with a pout. "Antonio you bastardo, when's dinner?"

"Oh yeah. What do you want to eat Lovi? Since you're meeting ____ today, I'll make whatever you want."

"What about Pizza?"

"Alright!" He ran from the room and Lovino looked at you once more.

"Don't tell that tomato bastard I said this but... I hope we can get along well too."

"I'm excited to get to know you Lovi."

Little did you know that the rude little kid had already started growing fond of you and had already started thinking of you like a mother figure.