Iceland

Guys guess what!

YOUR POV (shocked!? :D)

You were out to dinner with Lukas who was holding your hand from across the table. The male rarely showed any emotion towards anyone, but when he was with you, he was always giving you a love filled smile.

So far for your date tonight, he had taken you to the movies and your favorite restaurant. You two had finished eating when he payed the bill and you two walked out to his car. He started to drive you home when you two pulled over at a certain location.

"Lukas isn't this spot..."

"The place where we had our first date? Yes."

"But... why have you gone out of your way tonight. You've done so much and-"

"Because I wanted to ask you something." He stepped out of the car and you shortly followed. He pulled you under the tree where you saw the initials that you two carved on your first date. You ran your fingers over the letters and he placed his hand on top of yours before he leaned down and buried his face into your neck from behind. You felt his other hand wrap around your waist and you turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck. The two of you connected your lips before he pulled away and leaned his forehead against yours.

"What did you need to ask me?"

"I was hoping that..." he sighed lightly before you noticed the cute little blush on his face. You poked his cheek and when he looked at you, you smiled. He smiled to before he pulled a small box from his jacket. "____, I love you very much. I'm not usually so open with my emotions but with you it's different. I can show my emotions and make sure that you always show yours. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and well... will you marry me?"

"Oh my gosh! Yes Lukas! Yes!" You jumped up and he held you in his arms before kissing you again.

MINI TIME SKIP

"Hey ____," Mathias shouted she he saw you. "What's up? Congratulations on the engagement!"

"Thanks you stupid Dane," you said as you got down two mugs.

"We're planning on helping you move in this weekend if that's okay with you," Tino said as he gave Berwald a cloth to clean his glasses with.

"Anytime is fine guys. There's no rush." You handed a mug of hot chocolate to Lukas and sat beside him.

"Lukas," a small voice asked. You saw a silver haired boy walk in while holding a stuffed bird and rubbing his eyes. It was pretty late so you weren't fazed by him wearing his pajamas.

"Emil? Why are you up?" The boy walked over and Lukas put him on his lap and the boy leaned back into his chest.

"I had a nightmare and you weren't in your room."

"Sorry buddy." Lukas held the boy closer before turning to you. "____, this is my little brother Emil. Emil, this is ____."

"Who is she?"

"She's someone who's going to be spending a lot more time here. I want you to get to know her soon alright?"

The boy nodded his head while he yawned before he fell asleep against Lukas's chest. You smiled at the sight and tried your hardest not to scream out.

"I better put him back in the bed," Lukas said before you stopped him.

"I'll do it. You drink that hot chocolate." You gently took the small boy in your arms and walked upstairs. You found Emil's room and tucked him into the bed. He dropped his stuffed animal beside the bed but you picked it up and gave it back to him. You smiled as he cuddled up to the stuffed animal and you covered your both to keep from squealing.

Little did you know that Lukas was standing in the doorway with a big smile at the sight of the two people he loves the most.