Zigglyn Bringing The Heat(WWE Fanfic)

__Dolph Ziggler P.O.V__

"WOAH!"Mike(Miz) yelled."Since I'm the host of summer slam I feel like I can put up a match right NOW!"He yelled. I stared at the b*tch by the name of AJ and the asshole Big E."It's going to be AJ Lee and Big E. Langston vs. Kaitlyn and Dolph Ziggler."Mike said. The crowd roared."I can't wait to slap the crazy off you're face."Kaitlyn said. She laughed. AJ then attacked her. Big E. pushed me by my head. I hit my head. Ettore then took Kaitlyn off AJ."CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN!"Big E. yelled. Kaitlyn stopped struggling. I got up and Zig-Zagged Big E. He rolled to the side. Kaitlyn stood infront of me. She looked like a hawk. AJ barly stood up then Kaitlyn speared her. Kaitlyn the stood up. I smell victory. We walked backstage."Nice Zig-Zag Zig."Kaitlyn said. I laughed."Thanks,nice spear by the way."I said. She blushes and nods."Bye."She said and started walking away."Hey Kaitlyn?!"I yelled. I jogged to her side."Yeah Zig?"She asked."Maybe we can train together since we'll be together for our match."I said. She smiles."Uh yeah. That'll be good. I just wish I could beat Big E. up for what happened..."Kaitlyn said. I knew exactly what she was talking about. When AJ and Big E. set her up making her fall head over heels because all those cute things her 'secret admirer' did.Then it turned out be none other than Big E. Then he and AJ humiliated her."It's going to be alright."I said caressing her cheek with my thumb."It's not."She whispered. She hung her head letting tears fall. I just took her in my arms letting her head rest in my chest. I stroked her hair. She pulled away and laughed."Why are you laughing?"I asked in confusion."Because you didn't give a damn when AJ did that now you're saying it's going to be alright."She laughed but then that laugh became into tears."Kai-"I said trying to hug her but she jerked back."I don't need you're pity. You helped at this pain."She said and walked away.Great going Ziggler!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy! Well I got this idea bcz I really ship Zigglyn(: So well __MissAmerica is helping me(: Props to her! Woop Woop!

-Viper & MissA(: