Chapter13: Fake Relationship

I wanna dedicate this chapter to my best friend, @aislinn2naomi. She's a good friend and is supporting me wih my books. I have 1.3k reads but I have like 20 loyal readers :( IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! PLEASE READ!

Dolph's P.O.V.

"Come in!" Kaitlyn's voice yelled. I walked in and saw Kaitlyn standing up and pointing at JoJo."Am I interrupting something?"I asked as I sat next to JoJo."Not at all, boyfriend of mine!"Kaitlyn said and I hinted sarcasm. I looked at her and she sent me a wink."I'll let you love birds alone,"JoJo said and exited the room."So Kaitlyn,are you ready?" I asked as Kaitlyn sat down next to me her body facing me."Yes,I guess."She said with a shrug."Are you okay with this? We don't have to do this."I sad as I side hugged her."I'm fine with it, not like we love each other anyways."She said as she layed her head on my shoulder. My heart started aching a bit as hurt and guilt took over. Not trusting my voice I just nod."Are you okay?"She asked liftng her head off my shoulders. I gulped and opened my mouth to speak but closed it again and nodding instead. She squinted at me and but nodded."Okay...?"She said but sounded more lke a question."Mr. Nemeth you're up in five,"A camera crew person told me. I sighed in relief and nodded."Let's go,"I said and we headed off.

-TWO MONTHS LATER- KAITLYN'S P.O.V

"Hey babe,"I said as hugged Dolph."Hey, love."He said as he kissed my forehead while hugging me. I've grown use to these love scenes. They always feel so real.He pulled away and smiled at me and pecked my lips softly. He wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him as we walked. I smiled, a genuine smile infact."I have a match you-"I started but got cut off with yelling."You know what Cody, I'm tired of you!"Layla yelled."What are you going to do Layla?!"Cody hissed back. Dolph and I attempted to walk by but Layla grabbed Dolph and planted her lips on his lips. I gasped as Dolph kissed back. I looked at both of them in tears. I adverted my gaze to Cody. He look genuinely upset. Dolph and Layla finally pulled away. Cody wrapped his arm around my shoulder and rubbed it in 'comfort'. Dolph looked at me then back at Layla. He shrugged and cupped her face and kissed her forcefully."That's enough,let's go Kaitlyn. "Cody said and turned us around since he was holding me. I used my strength and turned around. They had pulled away and catching their breath. I went up to Doph and stood infront of him. I let tears out and,

SLAP!

I slapped Dolph hard enough to leave a bruise. He dramatically held his head to the side."Now we can go,"I said with a smile. I walked next to Cody as we left the cameras. I sighed deeply."Come on, we're done here. Let's get some coffee,"Cody said. I nodded. He stuck his arm so I could loop it with mine.

'Just like Dolph'I thought. I shook my head a bit then looped my arm with Cody. We walked out the arena to be met with the cool breezy air of September. I shivered a little as goosebumps covered my naked arms."You cold?"Cody asked already unzipping his coat."N-No, Im fine,"I said obviously lying."Here,take my jacket."Cody said wrapping his coat around me before hearing my respond."Thanks Rhodes!"I said zipping it up."You are very welcome,"He said. We reached his car, it was a red cadillac."Damn Cody! You got a beauty here!"I exclaimed as my hand roamed the car."I know."He said with a cocky smile. That cocky smile was replaced by a sweet one. He opened the passenger seat for me."Thanks Cody!"I said as I climbed in. He jogged to the other side of the car.

He quickly jumped in and started the car."Is Starbucks okay?"He asked."Yeah"I said giving him a small nod. He smiles and drives off.

We sit in a comfortable silence. Cody soon breaks it,"We're here!"He yelled. I unbuckle my seat as my door was open. I find Cody with a huge smile on his face as I step out. I smile back as he places his hand on my lower back. We walk inside and sit in a random booth."What would you like?"He asked. I shrug my shoulders."Surprise me,"I said with a smirk. He nodded and scurried off.

I sat back and snuggled into Cody's coat."Hey there two-toned,"A mysterious guy with a black hood said."Uh hi?"I answered back."Don't recognize me?"He asked. I shook my head. Soon he brought his off his face...

...

......

.........

............

..............

He looked better than ever! ;)

*********************************

Haii guys! My friends and I created a instagram depression page. You're welcome to follow! Also should I make an instagram page for this story?

Who do you think it is ? Sorry for not updating. I have to help around the house. So please comment what you think! Ill probably update before school starts!

Depression page; wewillbe_unbroken_

It says"Kelsey, Marii(me), & Sam

-Viper xoxo(: