Chapter 2:Good Going Zig

__Dolph Ziggler P.O.V__

It's been two days since I've seen Celeste. I am currently in my locker room. Tomorrow's Smackdown maybe I'll see her. I grabbed my coat and shoes and slipped them on. I left my locker room to see Mike walking with Kaitlyn or Celeste."MIKE!"She yelled then giggled."Hey Celeste! "I yelled. She turned to me and frowned."Mike can I talk to her?"I ask."Sure,"He said standing there."Privately,"I add. He turns to look at Celeste. She sighs and nods."If you need me,give me a call!"Mike said walking off. Celeste turned to me and frowned."Hey! I haven't seen you in a while. I thought we were going to train together?"I asked trying to cheer up the mood."Well I'm training with Mike. Your welcome to come with us,"She said with a half hearted smile."Uh sure,how does coffee sound?"I asked trying to sound casual. I look at her outfit. She had a Rolling Stone shirt on with some ripped jeans. Her cowboys boots fit her outfit."Uh earth to Nicholas!"She said. I snapped out of my trance and looked up at her."Don't use my real name!"I complained as I playfully glare at her. I guess I failed since she laughed."Alright Ziggler,"She said with an innouncent smile."So how about that coffee?"I ask stuffing my hands into my pockets."Uh sure!" She said. I stuck out my arm so she could loop her arm around my arm. She hesitated then looped her arm around mine."So how have you been?"Celeste asked me."Good how about you?"I asked as I opened the car door for her."Oh since when are you a gentleman!?"She teased as I climbed in the car. I chuckled and whacked her head."I mean you WERE never a gentleman!' She said whacking me back. I drove off."Shut up you! You love me!"I teased. She laughed and whacked me back hard."Only in your dreams!"She teased. I chuckled and kept driving. She kept quiet and it was actually a comfortable silence. I took a glance at her she had a huge smile as her fingers flew across her phone."Why that huge smile?"I asked my eyes finding the road again."Uh Mike just said if you wanted to come over his room and have a sleep over?"She said. I felt her gaze upon me. I gripped the steering wheel."Uh sure. What shall I bring?"I answer."I'll ask,"She said her smile obvious in her voice. Silence fell upon us."He said clothes and that's it,"She said."Alright,"I said taking a glance at her. She smiled and looked out the window. A minute or two we were infront of the coffee shop.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated! I'm sorry! I blame my teachers! I also blame Triple H! He's been hunting me down! Shhh! He'll hear me! Well I'm off before he hears me-well reads my update!-he's a stalker. Byeeeee you popsicles! (That's your new name!
-Viper