Chapter 12: I dunno

I wanna dedicate this chapter to my best friend cx_akwardness435 !!! FOLLOW HER PLEASE! LOVE YA APPLE!

Kaitlyn's P.O.V.

"I'll never walk away

Sit Down-"My Black Veil Brides theme song rang through the hotel room.

{Kaitlyn,???????}

"Uh...hello?"

                    "Goodmorning Celeste! I hope I didn't wake you up!"

"Oh hello Mr. McMahon! Not at all!"

                     "Your voice seems kind of groggy....but anyways I need you and Nicholas to arrive together and be all love-dovey. Got it?"

"Alright sir! We'll do that perfectly."

                     "Okay,goodluck with that,"

"Thank you sir!"

                     "No problem! See you later at Main Event!"

"Alright,bye Mr. McMahon."

I pressed the end button and layed back in bed."You alright?"A voice said and almost made me jump out of my skin."Yes I'm fine,"I answered not even looking at Dolph. I looked at my phone it was 2 in the afternoon."Holy shit,"I said. Sure,Main Event starts at 7 but we have to stretch in the gym then come back and change."Get ready we're going to the gym."I said and got up. I went to the bathroom and changed into some basketball shorts and Dolph's t-shirt. I tied my hair into a ponytail and walked out to place my adidas on.

~Leaving To Main Event~

"So McMahon said we have to be very lovey-dovey,"I said as Dolph entered the car. He nodded and started driving to the arena. We sat in a peaceful silence for 15 minutes.

Finally the arena came into view. Camera men were already waiting for our arrival. We entered the arena in Dolph's cadillac. He jogged to my side and opened the door and held out his hand to help me out. I smiled "gratefully". He closed the door behind me and wrapped his arms around me from behind."I have a match,are you going to come out with me,babe?"He asked as the cameras followed our romantic act."Of course,hun! Wouldn't miss it!"I said as I craned my neck to see Dolph and gave him a wink.

He smiled cheekily and gave my lips a quick kiss. I smiled,and turned around. I kept walking until the camera stopped rolling. The man behind the camera gave us a thumbs up and scurried off. Dolph's hands finally let my body go.

"Nice acting!"I said and walked away. I walked all the way to my locker room I share with JoJo. She's a nice girl,but still needs to learn how to wrestle. I walked in and sprawled out on the couch.

"Oh,hey Kaitlyn!"JoJo said as she exit the bathroom."Hey JoJo."I said as I closed my eyes."Tired?"She asked."Nah,just lazy."I said with a small chuckle. She chuckled and walked to our mini cooler."Want something to drink?"She asked.

"A coke will be fine,please."I said as I sat up. She handed me a coke as I thanked her."You have a match?"She asked. I shook my head."I have to accompany Dolph anyways."I said as I took a sip out of my drink.

"Ya know,I always dreamed to be here. Then I started growing up,and I saw you wrestling. I fell inlove with you and your moves-!"JoJo started as she looked at me in awe."You were my favorite!" She exclaimes as she throws her hands in the air dramatically.

"And I still can't believe I'm here right now, chatting away with you about my dream."She said in disbelieve.

"Believe it or not JoJo,you are living your dreams. And to your fullest."I said smiling."I propose a toast!"I said."With coke and pepsi?"She asked."Child,do you question my ways?!"I asked playfully standing up and pointing a finger at her.

"No! Let's toast!"She yelled."To living our dreams to the fullest!"I yelled.

"To living our dreams to the fullest!"JoJo yelled and took a long drink from her pepsi,as I took a drink of my coke. Soon,a knock came from the door distracting both of us."Come in!"I yell. 

Well here we goooooo!

__________________________________________

Hey guys! I updated because well I'm at school and I'm using the laptop. Well surprise! I'm with cx_akwardness435, my best friend. Sooo yeah! Surprise update bitches! Love ya! xx

-Viper xoxo(: