Chapter 06- The Last Chapter

Eo's POV

"Bukas na ang alis namin." Nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa sinabi ni Lia.

"Bukas agad? Bakit ang bilis naman?"

"Kailangan eh, alam mo na naman ang dahilan diba?"

Dahil may sakit ang Lola niya. Bakit ba kasi nag iisa lang siyang apo eh? Ayan tuloy, gusto siyang makita at papuntahin doon.

"Oo pero--"

"Sshhh.. Don't worry I'll be back.. Babalikan kita."

"Promise? Babalikan mo ako?"

"Oo naman... Babalik ako. Promise. Babalikan kita."

I have waited for her for 7 years but she didn't came back..

Until I entered college and saw her.

The first time I saw her, I have already approached her.

"Lia." she's in my front.

"Ah.. Sorry po kuya. I'm not Lia. I'm Nathalie."

Then her friend came and they went away.

That time.. I felt broken.

The person I've waited. Don't remember me?

That's why I made some research only to find out.. She had an amnesia.

The time when she's already in America, they had a car accident together with her Grandparents.. Her grandmother was dead on arrival and her grandfather died after two days due to depression and injuries while her.. She's been in coma for 2 weeks and when she woke up, she already don't remember anything.

And the reason about her name, it's just because of her family. Her surname last time is Gamboan but it's her mother's maiden name so they converted it to Empleyuz which is her father's name but the problem is they had an typographical error, then they've decided not to correct it because it's just only one letter and Nathalie sounds good also like Nathalia.

Her parents don't know about me. They just know about Eo who is Lia's FRIEND. Lia and I are just childhood friends but that was just our start. Since we were 7 years old we're already friends but things changed when we are getting older, we fell inlove.

I decided not to get close to her. I dont know why. Maybe I'm afraid? I'm afraid to hear from her the words "I dont know you"? I really dont know.

But I'm always looking at her from a far. Sometimes I want to approach her friend just to ask about her but I learned that her friend likes me that's why I didn't continue it.

About the freedom wall.. I was just hoping the she could read it. And she does..

And now.. I'm happy because SHE'S BACK.

Lia's POV

Nasa garden nga pala kami ni Eo ngayon.

Nag usap na kami ni Eo, at kinuwento niya ang LAHAT sa akin.

Masaya ako dahil naalala ko na din ang lahat. Masaya ako na kasama ko na ang lalaking..

Mahal ko.

At ngayon nalinawan na ako, yung nararamdaman ko pala na inis noon kay Gela, SELOS NGA TALAGA YUN.

Si Gela nga pala.. Tingin ko moved-on na talaga yun. Nandun siya ngayon kasama si Kevin at nangungulit. Diko alam kung kasama nila ang kambal. Mukhang na love at first sight ata ang babaeng yun. Uh no. Matagal niya ng nakikita si Kevin eh. Maybe tinamaan?

Naalala ko na din pala silang tatlo.. Kababata din namin sila, pero mas nauna ko lang talagang nakilala si Eo. I'm 9 years old nang makilala ko yung tatlo.

Binabawi ko na din pala yung sinabi ko na hindi gwapo si Eo.. Haha! Ang gwapo gwapo kaya ng mahal ko! Ay! Hindi! Hindi siya gwapo!

CUTE SIYA ^^

"Hey. Baka matunaw ako niyan."

"Ang cute mo pala?"

"Syempre! Ako pa ba?"

"Kaso.. Bakit may pimple ka?"

Haha! May isa siyang pimple sa noo!

"Inlove eh."

"Neh?"

"Inlove sayo."

"Di ka lang madalas maghilamos -_-"

"Hey! Hindi ah!"

"Eh bakit ka may pimples?"

"Inlove nga ako!"

"Weh?"

"Oo nga! Ang kulit?"

"Dugyot ka lang!"

"Anong dug--"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"A-a-ah.. I love you..too."

..THE END..