The Challenge

August 2012

Oliver Queen groaned softly, thinking that it was way too early to wake up. Even when there was almost no light in the room, he knew the sun was rising. Yet, that wasn't what had woken him up. Neither it had been the strong body cuddling at his side, with his head on his shoulder, and with an arm wrapped around his torso. He didn't have to open his eyes and turn his head to know who it was. He would recognize the unique warmth and tenderness with which Tommy always held on to him.

What had awakened him was the jostling of someone else getting out of bed. Her scent hit him first, even before he could even open his eyes. With it, the river of memories from the fervid previous night came flooding into his mind. It wasn't the first time that he and Tommy awoke with company in bed. Their wild nights were legendary. Usually, whoever slept with them would be forgotten just right after that she, he, or they left the room. Neither, he nor Tommy, were adept to re-dos.

Yet, this morning there was something different. Oliver knew it at the core of his being. The night before had been eye-opening, to say the least. Wildly erotic. For the first time in his life, he allowed someone to dominate him in bed.

The shocker? He liked it... A lot! He wanted more. He needed more.

He blinked open his eyes until the hotel room came to focus. As it did the woman in the corner. She was putting back on the golden mini dress with which she had hypnotized Tommy and Oliver, less than twelve hours before.

She had appeared like a vision as the sea of people parted. He was stunned in place, stricken by her beauty. On the other hand, Tommy was the one that approached her first. He won her over with his singular charisma. They talked over drinks. They laughed and danced —well, Tommy danced with her; Oliver never did that. Hours later, the trio was living a passionate encounter of dominance and submission, in Oliver and Tommy's room.

As a result, her hair was a blonde curly mess, but the morning light shining on it made it appear like the perfect look on her. Or maybe it was just her, and the light had nothing to be with it.

"Trying to avoid the walk of shame?" he asked her in a low voice, not wanting to wake Tommy up.

Startled by the question, she gasped. With the same intake of breath, she spoke a thousand miles per hour, "Not really. What could be the shame in walking out of the room of the hottest guys in this hotel. It's not like I didn't know your reputation, and now I'm in a very long list of people who you've slept with. And btw, after all the fantastic orgasms that you two gave last night, I can see why the list is so long. I'm nobody to judge you. It's just that I didn't take you guys as the type of men that would call a night-stand later. So, there's no need to say good-bye."

In spite of his drowsy state, Oliver managed to follow her babbling. He had noticed her tendency of doing that the night before, and he founded endearing, refreshing. She spoke her mind openly. She had no hidden agenda. A person like her in his life was a rarity.

Carefully, Oliver extricated himself from Tommy's embrace and left the bed. As she had pointed out, the list of people he had spent the night with was extensive. The only exception to that had been Tommy himself. Despite that, the blonde in the room had something he wanted to taste again. And something was telling him that Tommy wouldn't oppose to the idea either.

He towered her meanwhile she was sitting on a chair, buckling the ankle straps of her golden stiletto sandals. He paid no heed to his complete lack of clothes, as he stood before her. After all what they did together with Tommy, it was ridiculous to have any hint of shame now.

She didn't have the same mindset, apparently. After securing her shoes on her feet, she looked up at him. It was too dark to see the flush in her cheeks, yet there was a hint of embarrassment in her stare. And as contradictory as it may sound, there was also a lot of lust in her eyes. She devoured him with her gaze.