Hot Pursuit

Hello, my naughty darlings

I hope you're prepared for this, because it's going to be a wild ride.

My intention has always been to post the installments of this series out of order, but this time, I thought it was important to continue telling you the story right were we left it on the previous one-shot, before I can jump back and forward in the timeline.

When I planned this particular ficlet, I predicted that it could be longer than the first one. I wasn't wrong. But I never imagined how much longer it was going to be. The result is a monstrously large fic for what I intended to be a one-shot. The official count is: 19616 words, 105704 characters, 40 printed pages ( 350 words per page) of pure kinky smuttiness. Therefore, I'm splitting it into three chapters. Like all the chapters are written and edited, I can tell you I have a posting schedule! And I'm actually following to the end!!! That's a first for me.

Part 2 will be posted in a week from now, and the last chapter a week after that. If you're kind enough to leave a comment and/or vote, you'll make my day. I'd love to hear what you think about the story. All and every recommendation that you do to all your friends is very much appreciated, too.

I'm happy to announce that the following 2 stories are also finished (Camp NaNoWriMo was very, and I mean very, productive for me). These 2 stories need a little of editing, but it's just a few adjustments here and there.

But back to this one... There's a lot of plot in this first part, but I assure you that the story gets hotter and hotter in the following chapters. Just be patient, the wait is worthy. For that reason, I feel obligated to warn you that what you're about to read is not for the fainthearted. And neither should you read it in sensitive company. If you pay attention to the trigger warning below, then you'll know why. I won't hold myself responsible for corrupting innocent minds, or putting in awkward position to those who are as filthy-minded as I am.

I've put together a playlist on 8tracks with all the songs that served as inspiration for the fic. You can listen it here >>> https://8tracks.com/mare9548/enraptured-submission-the-playlist. If you're like me and enjoy listening music while reading, then this soundtrack will be perfect. I have to thank enormously to girlwithataser (on Tumblr) for having suggested Dressin' up. More perfect it couldn't be!!! You nailed it! Thank you!!!

And like her, you can suggest one you like as well. Not only songs, but prompts too!! Leave me a message here or on Tumblr or Twitter as SmoakedBondage.

Well, this introduction is being proportional to the length of this fic. I've talked too much already. I leave you now. Enjoy the reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***** WARNING *****

This story contents, among others, the following elements of BDSM: tease and denial, CBT torture, bondage, Domme/submissive dynamic, sensation play, queening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOT PURSUIT

September 2012

Usually, when people finish their job for the day, they feel a great relief. A sense of accomplishment swells within them, which lets them go home satisfied with themselves. Feeling that they deserved a proper rest. But it seemed that Oliver Queen wasn't capable of bearing such sentiment. When he put, on top of a large pile, the last paper his executive assistant left for him to sign, the pride of success never rose inside him.