Twist of Fate

Summary: Oliver and Tommy's night doesn't end the way they thought it would.

Excerpt:

April 2014

Tommy moaned and bit his lip in frustration. "I want it!"

"You want it, huh?" Oliver asked him, as he grabbed Tommy's exploring hand and pulled it away. "Nu-huh. Only good boys can have it, if they ask nicely. Are you a good boy?"

"Yes. I'm your good boy," he breathed."

Oliver loved to see that little spark in his boyfriend's eyes, sensing the shift in Oliver's mood. This was becoming something more primal than just a quickie. It was no longer about just sex. It was about claiming. About giving and accepting the control. It was something that Tommy needed, much more than Oliver did. If two years before someone had told Oliver that he'd discover a different inclination in the Dominance/submission dynamic, he'd have called that person crazy. Now, well... he knew different. He could take the dominant role, and enjoyed it to a degree, but he found himself much more at ease when he submitted.

However, that night wasn't about him. It was about Tommy, who needed the loving and firm dominant hand of another guiding him. Tommy needed it, and Oliver was going to give it to him.

*********
To read more, follow the external link below :-)