Update - New Story

Heyllo Peoples

So, within the next day or so (Probably late tomorrow or early Thursday) the sequel to this story Love Saves will be published. I think (from where my head is taking the plot of that story) that it will be much easier to understand than this story because in this story I took a basic concept of an 'evil being' (Shades) and built upon it for the story of Stiles being supernatural. In this next story, it does revolve around the supernatural in a way (which is much easier to understand and grasp) as well as what a mate means and how life will be for the Pack, Stiles/Derek, and Stiles and his father after what has occurred. 

Of course, since it's a Teen Wolf fanfiction there needs to be evil baddies that ruin all the love and sweetness of  a storyline (which may not only include the Calaveras *hint hint*).

My other story The Cult is going to be on hold for a few weeks or a month at most because the storyline is so gigantic and complex that I have to research what would happen, the science behind everything, the layout of the real-life school the capitol is based on and more, so (for those who are actually interested in reading that story) I hope you will be okay with this because I want to make it the best I can and as accurate as possible.

Now, onto Love Saves, here is the summary for that story (just to get you guys and gals pumped up)

Stiles is running; from his past, from the Calaveras - from himself.

The Sheriff and Derek are searching; California, Mexico - hell, they'd travel to the fucking sun to find him.

The Pack is trying to push through every day; go to school, look for clues, stay sane - if they could without their hyperactive Pack Mate keeping their spirits up.

History is doomed to repeat itself - over and over and over again. Why? Because life is a repetition of the past. So, when past histories repeat themselves, will the Pack be able to use the clues from their pasts to find Stiles? Save him?

Or will they be too late?

This isn't the first time love could save, and it won't be the last.

Thank you all for the ongoing support with this story and I hope you all are excited for the sequel. 

Bye!