22;

-Nate's POV- Comment. Song for the chapter ^

"I love bad bitches that's my fucking problem"

»

I looked at Chanel after our little 'kiss' and she blushed and swam away from me towards to end of the pool to get out, I look to Johnson and Valerie sucking their faces.

"No PDA" I yell and get flipped off by Johnson, I chuckle and turn around only to bumped by Jack and Kiin.. Making out.

"Oh oops sorry" Kiin giggles and jumps and her legs are wrapped around Jack's waist, they swim towards the end of the pool to get out, my heart feels like shit right now honestly.

She's fucking drunk, she doesn't have feelings for him anymore!

"Uh, I'll be going back inside too, see you guys later" I said getting out of the pool, Chanel already left inside the house soaking, I'm pretty sure everyone is leaving now.

Johnson didn't respond and I get out of the water all soaked, honestly I just wanna stay here for the night I don't wanna deal with being home alone.

I walked inside the house, no one was here I guess they got the memo that they were unwanted, I looked at the staircase Jack and Kiin were walking upstairs.

She's drunk and not in the right state, do I stop him? Do I let her go and finally move on? I can't get this through my head, I love her, I do honestly.

-Kiin's POV- Explicit fucking content.

"Are you sure you want this?" Jack ask, I feel loopy as hell and being drunk and in your feelings isn't a good thing.

"Yes, now stop being a pussy and fuck this pussy" I slurred, I'm probably gonna regret saying any of this tomorrow but honestly who cares.

"You know I love you right? More than anything" Jack says leaving kisses on my neck and down towards my collarbone.

Goosebumps start forming all over my arms and my thighs, the affect this man has over me. I believe he loves me, I just wanna know if he's still in love with me.

"I'm gonna leave Madison tomorrow, do you wanna come over, I'll bring your stuff" He says I nod and he smiles and continues.

His kisses feel like, well no words do I have to explain. The difference between Nate's and Jack's kisses is, Nate's kisses makes me feel safe if you get what I mean.

Jacks kisses on the other hand makes me feel like at home, like this is how it's suppose to be. Jack is outgoing and amazing, Nate will go to great lengths for you.

Jack unclasp my bra and let's it fall to the bedroom floor, I close my eyes to savior the moment, I feel like I'm committing a sin, is it wrong to be with someone that can't handle themselves with other beings?

"Jack" I moan as he kisses my breast, his hands playing with my left breast, sex with Jack is amazing and you'll be breathless in the second.

"You're-so-beautiful" He says in between kisses, his other hand moves down to my area and starts playing with the hem of my underwear as his tongue swirl around my nipple.

I quietly moaned his name, we didn't want anyone to hear, I know I want this, well I think. It's more of a need.

His hands move towards my area and he removed my underwear and throws them on the floor, he gives a a small but passionate kiss before going down.

He opened up my thighs, which were soaking by the way. He looked at me for reassurance, I nodded my head and his tongue started licking my folds as his fingers played with my clit.

"Ja-ack" I moaned and shuddered, his tongue is so warm, he removed his tongue causing me to whimper at the lost of contact.

Without any warning, he slammed two not one but two fingers inside of me, I groaned in pleasure and pain, well I haven't had sex in months can you blame me?

"Baby" He says while he kisses my inner thighs, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he continued his actions. I heard a knock on the door and he stopped.

I groaned as he got up to go check it, can I say he has no pants on by the way. Well seems like we can't handle our whoremoans and started removing our clothes by the bedroom door.

"Hey" I hear the familiar voice, Jack stood behind the door as his head peeked out, thank god the bed wasn't facing towards the door.

"Yea?" Jack says you can hear the sexually frustration in his voice, his raspy, sexy, hot holy fucks voice.

"Where's Kiin" The voice ask— wait the voice is Nate, I'm fucking stupid. I bring the sheets to my body to cover my nude self, I might be drunk but my mind is sober as fuck.

"Yea" I slurred and giggled before walking towards the door, Nate's eyes were on my body and his expression changed so quick. His face dropped and he looked like he was gonna be sick.

In other words I felt like a whore and he was disappointed in me. I felt insecure and unconfident with my body at the moment.

"Um" I said getting annoyed with his face, my sass will still be there no matter what. Unexpectedly he pulled me out by my wrist, and pushed me against the wall and well.

His lips connected with mines, our lips matched perfectly, no what the fuck this ain't no fan-fiction stop. My body reacted quicker then my mind did, I kissed him back as our lips moved in sync.

"Jump" His deep and raspy voice said, I commanded quickly and jumped as my legs were wrapped around his waist, my sheets were on the floor, I could feel his bulge poking me in my ass.

"You don't need him" He says kissing my neck and taking me to another room, I know it's the alcohol talking for him, Jack wasn't drunk when he said those things.

"You're drunk"

"And you're still beautiful"

I removed my legs from his waist and he looked at me confused because of my actions, I don't wanna be labeled as the girl that slept with two guys in one night—separately.

"I can't, you have a girlfriend" I said I don't know why I'm getting so emotional, I'm crazy. I will cry at random things, food, boys, music and movies.

"Jack has a girlfriend too" He said, well he won't tomorrow. Honestly I hate myself, it was easy to not go back to cheater when I was in highschool but I just can't do it now.

"I-" I was cut off when I heard someone talking on the phone coming from my room, Jack slid on his pants while he was on the phone.

"No baby, I'm coming soon, yea yea I love you too" He says well of course I know who it is—Madison. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Nate who had a smirk on his face.

"I'll be back tomorrow for your things okay" Jack says coming behind me kissing my forehead, I scoffed and walked towards my room—still naked, Nate quickly grabbed my sheets and covered me.

"I'll see you tonight" Nate whispers in my ear causing my whole body to shiver.

«

Honestly this chapter is very confusing and horrible I'm sorry I'm just trying to give you guys an update.

Comment for next chapter $