29;

-Kiins POV-

» 5 years later «

-

"Mommy, Anastasia stole my toys" My youngest daughter Kelsey whined from upstairs, I just came back from work and picked them up from daycare and all they've been doing is complaining.

It's been 5 years since me and Nate got married, in the past 5 years I gave birth to 2 healthy beautiful twin girls, Anastasia and Kelsey. We moved out of the apartments and bought a house together.

I work as a interior designer now, I've designed over many celebrity's houses. To say less, we've achieved a lot over the few couple of years, Nate is CEO of his company, he's a still a multimillionaire, still the arrogant asshole he is.

These past couple of months we've been arguing like hell, he comes home late mostly drunk disturbing the kids and I while we're sleeping, he's changed a lot he's not the loving husband he was before.

I keep blaming myself, I feel as if I can cause him stress and he's been having really bad anxiety and whenever I try talking to him he would just brush me off and ignore me. He's barley even here half the time.

"I'm home" Speaking of the devil, Nate comes in taking off his sunglasses as both of our little girls run to him, he looks happier today, I wonder why. I don't know if I should talk to him, we rarely talk anymore it's mostly just arguments.

"You're early today" I say wiping my hands on my apron walking towards him and the kids as he's holding both of them. He looks so handsome in his suit, his tie is a little messed up and so his hair.

"Yea, I missed you guys" He says giving Ana and Kel's a kiss on the cheek as he grins coming closer to me pecking me on the lips and I hear the kids say "gross" and we both chuckle.

"What's for dinner" He asks putting down the kids and removing his shoes and socks setting them aside. I shrug my shoulders, I came home about an hour ago I still haven't started with dinner. What if he gets angry? Ugh I don't wanna fight again.

I miss sleeping in the same room with him, he's always sleeping in one of the guest rooms every time we fight, I miss him holding me as I fall asleep on his arms, I miss waking up to him snoring and his messy bed head.

"I was gonna make some brown rice and teriyaki chicken" I say and he nods his head and goes upstairs to change, his phone goes off and I check it as It was left on the couch. I wonder who it is?

I miss you already, call me soon ;)!

Maybe they have the wrong number, I don't want to jump to conclusions because the last time I did he left for a week, he came home with a hickey but he said it was just a bruise from one of the guys while playing basketball.

I didn't believe it, I'm still insecure, I've gained weight over the years because of my pregnancy and I don't I feel like he finds unattractive now. I've tried dieting but it doesn't work out, I binge eat whatever I can find.

I turn off his phone leaving it right where he left it, I don't want to fight tonight, especially with the kids up and around. I don't want them to grow up with two divorced parents, or parents that fight everyday.

"Baby have you seen my phone" Nate says coming down in loose gray shirt and some sweats and his glasses, I love him like this, it's so comfortable being around him. He looks so handsome and I continue falling in love with him everyday.

"Uh yea it's on the couch" I say while I start making dinner getting out the ingredients, he checks his phone and he has a small smile on his face, and his face expression quickly change as he sees me looking at him.

"Johnson sent me the funniest picture ever" He says chuckling and quickly typing in something and putting his phone into his pocket, maybe Johnson did send him something?

Or maybe he's tired of you and found a mistress.

"Mhm baby I miss talking to you" He says coming over to me and snaking his arms around my waist kissing my cheek.

"Don't ignore me then" I mutter, he let goes of my waist and walks away to the living room pretending he didn't hear me. I hear the kids laughing and his beautiful laugh which I haven't heard in a while. Well from me.

What if he is having an affair? Who would he cheat on me with? I mean there's many people to choose from, what if it's his friend Melissa? Eh I mean she's gorgeous but she has a husband. What if it's someone he works with?

I shake off my all of these negative thoughts but they're still lying there on my brain, maybe I should hit the gym, maybe I'll start feeling better for myself when I actually look better.

I mean I am pregnant again, I still haven't told him I'm only 2 months it's barley noticeable. I don't wanna tell him I feel like it'll just add more stress onto him, I have to tell him soon though, before I have giant baby bump and he gets mad.

After about an hour or so I finish up dinner and the girls help me set the table as Nate brings over the food to the table, we all eat dinner together which we haven't done together in a while, but it's nice. We're talking all together as a family.

"Daddy it was so fun in daycare today" Anastasia says as she talks with her mouth full, I roll my eyes playfully and he asks what she was doing as Kelsey eats in silence. I wonder what's wrong with her, she's usually the one to be talking a lot.

"I'm full mommy" They both say, I nod my head as they both walk into the kitchen with their plate placing it onto the counter top and going into the downstairs bathroom to wash their mouth and hands.

I barley eat anything on my plate, I look at Nate and he has his eyes glued onto his phone while he's eating. I roll my eyes and take my plate away and put the remaining food into a container for left overs tomorrow.

"I'm going to bed" I say as I'm walking up the stairs waiting for him to say something but after a minute I just give up and walk upstairs, at least he's talking me to today right? That's a good thing.

"Goodnight mommy" The girls say as they change into their pajamas and I tuck them into bed and they fall asleep. I walk into the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face putting my hair up into a bun.

"Babe?" I hear Nate's voice entering the room, I change into one of his large t-shirts and some shorts and get into bed, if he wants to ignore me, well two can play at this game. I hate not talking to him but he never pays attention to me, I'm nothing to him.

"Do you still love me" I ask quietly as he gets into bed, I want to hear the truth but I also want to hear a lie, if he doesn't love me I kind of wish he still tells me he still does even if he doesn't mean.

"Why would you ask something like that? You know I love you baby" He says pulling me closer to him and we getting into the cuddle position and I'm the little spoon. He gives me a kiss on my forehead and puts his phone into charger and falls asleep.

He doesn't love you, don't trust him. You're absolutely nothing to him anymore.

Maybe he does really mean it. Let's not assume.

Is that why he ignores you constantly? He comes home late, always on his phone? You're so naive, he's cheating on you god dammit.

No he isn't.

He is, trust me.

«

I hope you guys liked this chapter, it was fun to write, I'm writing quickly because I'm trying to get this book over with it sucks so much😩.

Thank you so much for reading my book, even if I suck so much at updating and writing :$$$!

stay humble. 🖖🏾