27;

-Kiins POV- Comment Feedback.

"Stubborn"

"We were just talking that's all" Nate says as we enter my apartment, well I was about to give you road head, I don't know why I feel so embarrassed.

"I was just gonna give you a fucking blow job, couldn't you just send her off" I say rolling my eyes as I remove my shoes and walk to my room, as Nate follows behind.

"I know, we didn't even talk for that long" He says as he sits on my bed watching me as I remove my dress,I don't know, am I overreacting?

"You set up plans for tomorrow with her" I say turning around and removing my bra and finding a large basic white shirt, is it better if we just stuck to being friends?

"Baby we're just gonna catch up, you gotta trust me" He says getting off the bed walking to me wrapping his large arms around my waist, I trust him I do, I have to get over that Kendall shit it's been years.

"I trust you, I'm just overreacting" I say turning around to him as he pecks my lips, his beautiful luscious pink lips I'd never get tired of, I can't get tired of him, it's not possible.

"Wanna finish what you started" He asks looking down as his pants giving me a small smile, I roll my eyes jokingly as his hands go down to my bottom and he squeezes it.

"Nate you have work tomorrow" I say removing his hands from ass and he frowns slightly.

"So do you" He says, oh yea, I work for him, I roll my eyes which seemed like the 100th time I've done it all day. I walk to my bed, feeling Nate's eyes on my ass.

"Can I sleep with you tonight, I sleep better with you" He asks looking at me smiling, I nod my head, as we both exit my bedroom and walk out my apartment closing it and walking to his.

"Let me change real quick" He says rushing to his room, I haven't been in his apartment in a while, other then the time Kendall and him were together.

I don't know, Kendall is perfect, her face structure, her body, her hair, there were times where I was constantly jealous of her while her and Nate were dating.

"I'm back" He says coming out his bedroom with only basketball shorts and no shirt, and he brought a suit and tie for tomorrow. My eyes traveled down to his torso and I examined the tattoos on his arms.

"Eyes up here baby" He says causing me to focus my attention on his face, but I'm fighting myself from looking down there again, god why is he so fuck attractive.

"Shut up lets go" I say rolling my eyes as I was about to walk out the door Nate grabbed my hand as we both walked out the door together, I smiled at him receiving one back.

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off and I see Nate still sleeping, I shut off my alarm and look at him, more like admiring him.

I trace the tattoos on his chest in circular motion, I wonder why he's gotten them, I know about the ones on his arms, they all have a story behind them, I loved hearing about them.

I saw one near his hip, it was very small and fading. I examined closely to see that it was a red heart with Roman numbers around. I don't know what it meant or who was it for, maybe for Kendall?

"Good morning" He says in a raspy and sexy sleepy voice causing me to get out of thoughts, my attention was all on him as he yawned, but I was still curious for what the tattoo meant.

"Let's go get ready" I say as I get off the bed only to be pulled back by Nate, his arms around my waist not letting go. I groan, we've missed work for like 2 days now.

"Come on, we're gonna be late" I say trying to get out of his arms but failing, he squeezes me tighter—not enough to hurt me, but enough for me not to leave.

"We can be late" He says while kissing my neck, I bite my lip.

"Come on, if you get up we can shower together" I whisper in his ear for no reason, I just wanna go to work, surprising as it sounds.

"Really or are you playin with my emotions?" He says pouting causing me to chuckle, I give him a small kiss as I see his arms become loose around me, I use the time to wiggle myself out of there.

"Come along baby" I say biting my lip as I walk out of my room, I hear footsteps coming closer, I run to to the bathroom locking the door, I hear Nate groan from the other side.

"Took too long sorry" I say chuckling, and of course I forgot a towel, as usual, I hate putting my clothes back on when I'm wet.

I hear the door unlock and Nate is at the door with a metal hanger, I forgot you were able to unlock it with that. He looks at me smirking causing my legs to shake, fuck he's so intimidating.

"So you wanna play around huh?" He says growling lowly coming closer to my body, no words can't seem to come out as he's walking to me, I just can't speak. He has me so flustered.

"What's my name" He asks as he pulls me closer by my waist, my mouth is dry and I can't speak, what's happening.

"Nate" I say finally. I can't trust my voice.

"I'll ask again, what's my name" He says again, I already know what he wants me to say, and let me tell you, I haven't said this word in a while.

"Daddy"

It's been about 88888 years, I know I said I'd update Monday & it's like Tuesday now! I'm so sorry I couldn't find my charger.

I have writers block and it sucks /:.

I HAVE NO IDEAS!