26;

-Kiin's POV- Comment.

-1 week later-

«

"Do you wanna chill tonight?" Nate ask's through the phone, we've been talking for 6 hours and it's like 1 am now, we live right next to each other but I mean the thought of getting up, ugh the struggle.

"It's one am, go to sleep" I say trying to keep my eyes open, but I'm falling fast asleep. I want to turn off my phone but I don't wanna stop talking to him, his voice is so soothing and makes my worries disappear, somehow.

"Okay okay, goodnight baby" He says tiredly, I was too tired of turning off the phone, and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

+

"Wakey wakey" Nate says eating eggs and bacon, while sitting near on my couch that I placed in my room. I groan, and try falling back asleep, I should've never gave him an extra key. He never has food in house, and he always comes over.

"Come on, we have to get to work, and you're my assistant" He says pulling off my blanket causing me to jump up quickly and pull it back on, I sleep with my my underwear and and a shirt with no bra, of course.

"Nice polka dot pattern" He says chuckling causing me to sit up and roll my eyes, my head was all over the place and I looked like literal trash, but why should I care? You come to my house deal with it.

"Gimme a kiss" I say jokingly, he grins widely coming closer to me puckering his lips, I flick his forehead and groans and rubs the area I hit.

"Aw, sorry baby" I say pouting and I get up from the bed with my bed sheets covering my lower bottom, I go to my dresser to pick out some shorts because I don't wanna walk around the house with underwear where Nate's horny ass could be getting hard.

"Nothing I've never seen before" He says drinking his coffee, I roll my eyes and throw a notebook at him, he dodges and it falls onto the floor, he smirks in success and I roll my eyes once again, sliding on my shorts.

"Stop staring"

"Can't you're to godly" He says causing me to blush, he's kidding.

"Shut up, I have to get ready and you should too, stop coming to my house with your pajama pants and a tank top" I say looking at his eyes which are looking at my breast, my boobs aren't so great with a bra, actually they're non-existent.

"Okay okay" He says putting his hand in defense eating up his last bacon his plate and finishing up his coffee, I go to bathroom assuming that he's gone home to get ready.

"Mhm, you look good" He says before snaking his arms around my waist causing the fireworks in my stomach erupt, god I'm such a dumb ass bitch, I love him, but I don't wanna get hurt again, even if it was years ago.

"I'm gonna take you on a date, be ready at 4 today" I say surprisingly not knowing where my confidence came from, Nate looks at me shocked and nods his head before biting his bottom lip.

"Don't do that, I can do it for you" I say trying to sound sexy, I give him a peck on his lips but he pulls me in for a more of a passionate kiss, we haven't kissed in almost months, I miss his sweet lips, the scent of smoke and mint mixed together before, I enjoyed, now it's just coffee.

"I'll see you later baby" He says smacking my butt quickly causing me to gasp quietly and I chuckle as he walks out the door, I can hear him screaming in the hallway, he sounds so happy.

"You won't get hurt" I say to myself hoping that'd I'd believe myself.

+

"Okay so after I fell off the bike and I just started rolling down the hill as you were laughing and recording me, I remember that you peed your pants" He says making the tears come out of my eyes, I swear I'm gonna pee my pants right now.

"You were gonna cry, and said sex could help your wounds which were by the way a couple of cuts." I say as he smirks to himself remembering that we actually did have sex after that, we've done it like 5 times a week.

"Check please" He says causing me to stop him from bringing out his credit card, he shakes his head no as I bring out my credit card, I quickly give it to the lady before he does, he grabs me by my chin and gives a small but passionate kiss.

"Mhm, I asked you on the date remember?" I say getting my credit card and returning it into my wallet, we grab our leftovers and leave the rather expensive restaurant, good thing Nate is my sugar daddy.

Kidding, maybe.

"Do you wanna go home or you wanna go do something" He asks holding my hand as we walk towards his black on black Lamborghini, it fits his style great.

"I wanna go home" I say winking giving him a kiss, I've been sexually frustrated as soon as he walked back into my life and I need some dick in my life.

I slide my hands onto his jeans, and rub him while looking out the window before gaining eye contact with him, he looks so vulnerable, and so damn sexy.

I unzip his pants before he removes my hands from his pants, he looks at me as I slide his pants down slowly, I shift more onto his side and my hip hits the radio and starts playing The Weeknd, right on cue.

"Like this baby" I say as I take slide his briefs down and his cock springs up, as I continue to stroke it at an up and down motion, he moans quietly and shaky.

I bring my tongue to his lip, and thank god we have our windows tinted, we both hear someone knock on Nate's window quite loudly causing him to groan and put his things on and I sit back down.

"Hey, you're taking up the spac- Nate?" I hear a females voice, God does he know every single female in this nation or what?

"Ciara" He says chuckling, her shirt is a low cut v-neck as her cleavage pops out like fuck yea,
I look at Nate's eyes to see where it diverts to, and it quickly goes to her chest and back to her eyes causing me to roll my eyes.

They continue on with their conversation as if I'm not even a person in the car with him, I bring out my phone and text Val.

Still an asshole I guess.

»

You're welcome??
Finally updated ig, & if you guys want specific days I should update comment or message me.

I don't care if this was long awaited, this book is almost over!