28;

-Nates POV- comment feedback.

"no one will love you if you're unattractive"

« 2 months later «

"Baby get up" Kiin's voice chimes through my head as I groan and open my eyes slowly closing them back quickly as the sun hits my eyes blinding me, barley.

"We're late for work" She says as she puts on her earrings, she's wearing a tight black pencil skirt and a white see through blouse god she's making me hard.

I'm stressed as hell, I have a big surprise coming up tonight but I don't know how it's gonna go down, is she gonna be happy or not?

I finally get up after Kiin yells at me a couple of more times and throws some pillows at my face. I go into her bathroom brushing my teeth, I've completely moved out of my complex it's like I don't even live there.

"I wanna take you out tonight" I say as she's in one of the spiny chairs eating a cup of ramen noodles.

"Sure, what's the occasion" She asks before sticking a fork full of noddles in her mouth, I shrugged my shoulders, I didn't want to give her hints, I want her completely confused about this whole thing.

"Can't take my girl out?" I ask smirking, she rolls her eyes playfully as I get a call from the man I hired to do a romantic theme as I pop the question, I don't wanna do it somewhere public because it's just extra pressure as everyone looks at her waiting for her answer.

"Hello?" I talk onto the phone as I step out of my office excusing myself, he ask what time do I need the flowers in and everything planned inside my apartment complex.

As I finished up the call Kiin came outside the office done with her food asking if I needed anything for her to do, I ask her to get some papers from the filing room, just because she's my girlfriend doesn't mean she won't work.

"How do I look" Kiin says as she came out her room with a silk gray short and loose dress, I was throbbing at her presence, she can make me hard in basketball shorts and white t-shirt, God she's gorgeous without even having to try.

"Amazing, now I don't wanna take you out other than taking you out of that dress" I say coming closer to her wrapping my arms around her waist giving her a slow and passionate kiss.

"Come on we're gonna be late" She says getting her jacket and purse, I don't understand why she brings her purse when we go out, she never pays, and never will when she's with me.

We both walked out the apartment as I waited for her to lock the door, we took the elevator as I saw the man I hired bringing up flowers with a bunch of his crew.

"So are you gonna tell me the special occasion or am I gonna have to bug you all night to tell me" She teases giving me her amazing white smile, I roll my eyes playfully and peck her soft and pink lips.

"Let's just say, you're in for a surprise baby" I say as the elevator opens up and she gives me yet another beautiful smile and walks out the elevator holding my hand, as we left the lobby of course there was paparazzi everywhere.

"She's got you whipped man" One says flashing a bunch of camera's in our face, I rolled my eyes and walked towards my car opening the door for Kiin and then myself and I started the car and drove off.

"How do you get used to that?" She asks sighing, it's understandable, it's annoying that people actually would actually want a job as a paparazzi I mean, what's so fun about invading someone's personal space and business?

"It's just a regular thing now to me, it's okay baby if you don't like them I can hire a body guard" I say as I hold her hand while driving with my other hand, she's so beautiful, breathtaking, and absolutely fuckable.

"Stop staring at me like that" She pouts, God she's cute. Did I just use the word cute? They're right, she has me whipped. I love her so much that it physically hurts thinking of her ever leaving me, I don't wanna fuck up again.

"Not my fault you're a goddess" I say giving her a wink as we pull up to the restaurant I give my keys to the valet and we both enter the restaurant, I had a reservation made a couple of weeks ago, this was the best of the best restaurants around.

"What would you guys like?" The waiter asks us, I see Kiin licking her lips as she looks at the menu, it's mostly in French and Italian, I hope that she understands or I'll just translate for her.

"I don't understand any of these words" She whispers in my ear, I chuckle and order a couple of things for us, hoping that this night doesn't go wrong, I need it to go perfect, I don't want to get angry.

"Wow its beautiful" She says looking around in admiration, she's beautiful. I can't get over the fact that she's still with me, that she gave me another chance after I've fucked up many times.

I've known this girl for years and I still find myself falling in love with her every everyday. The restaurant is pretty expensive but being the multimillionaire I am, a couple of thousands don't matter to me. As long as she's happy.

"Here you go sir" Three waitress come in with our hot and steaming food, I can smell it from here and it smells absolutely divine, I've been here many times, this one of my favorite restaurants, I take my parents and my family here every time they come around.

"This is so good" She moans as she takes a bite I licked my lips looking at her, I want to make her moan, scream, and beg for me.

"I'm so full I'm gonna explode" She says as we get out the elevator, I let out a hearty chuckle and we both walk to my apartment. The lights were all turned off, I wanted it all to be a surprise.

"Close your eyes baby" I say she looks at me confused and closes her eyes trusting me, I turn on the light and lead her towards the couch making her sit down. There were a bunch of rose petals on the floor, different type of flowers all around.

Candles, champagne, and finally a my own creative thought of my way of asking her to marrying me, I hope it's not to early, I know we just got together again but I've known her for so long that it just feels like it's long awaited.

"Open em" I say as she slowly removes her hands from her eyes gasping looking all around the room and at me as I get down on one knee pulling out a diamond ring, that by the way costed for than Kim Kardashians.

"I-" She can't speak, she's so flustered and her face is red. She looks like she's about to cry, I don't want her to cry but it's normal reaction as someone pops the question.

"Baby I know we've been together for a short period now, but we've known each other for years, I loved you since the first day I laid my eyes on you, this moment was long awaited and I don't want this kiddy label boyfriend and girlfriend I want you to be my wife, I wanna scream it from the roof tops, cause I love and I always will and always have, so Kiin El Woods, will you do the honor of marrying me?"

She nods her head quickly as the tears are falling from her face, I grin widely getting off my knees and finally putting the ring on her marriage finger, finally. She's mines.

"I love you" I say kissing her passionately and slowly.

"I love you too baby"

«

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed this. The book is over in two chapters or one I forgot. I really liked this scene.

This chapter was long awaited, I'm sorry haha.