10: Tomb Date

~So here's chapter 10! Despite the sneak peeks last chapter there is still lots of Stenzie, which is what this chapter starts with. But the Denzie moment from the sneak peek is bittersweet and intense.

It's gonna be a good read for you all, hopefully. I think it's a good, long chaprer. Soooo...on that note CAN WE GET 10 VOTES & 4 COMMENTS?! Pwease? 😢

*Comment reactions to #Stenzie and/Denzie moments. (I think I did good, not to pat my own back or toot my own horn or anything 😏)*

Chapter Ten

"You trapped her in the house?" Stefan asked while I was unpacking a bag. I still had Jeremy's ring since he said to keep it if I was going to keep visiting Stefan. I had conincidentally got here the same time as Damon, who was telling his brother how my sister was locked in the house.

I had handed the moonstone over to Bonnie to do whatever she needed to. Well, Bonnie and Jeremy came up with a plan to test if Elena was going to stop her suicide mission. We had a good arguement about that, that neither of us lost. I understood where she was coming from but she wasn't gonna decide to die for the both of us, alone. Plus I didn't actually want either us to die in a ritual, so I was trusting my boyfriend.

Anyways, Elena had tried to steal the moonstone and leave with me, but ended up walking into some invisible barrier that was only for her, thankfully. I had left her with Jer and Bonnie to have lunch with Stefan. "It's for the best. Trust me," Damon said as I pushed him out of the way. "What the hell, Kenzie?"

"You were in the way," I shrugged. I told Stefan to take a few steps away from the doorway before I spread a blanket out. Stefan smiled down at me as I was on the floor, fixing it. The tomb barrier right in the middle of our soon to be picnic.

I started pulling out the food I brought. I couldn't cook at all, but ordering a pizza was ten times better than anything else to eat, honestly. "Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and I are getting along. I brought you this," Damon said, holding up a book bag. "Care package. Candles, lanterns. And lunch."

Damon dropped the bag past the threshold and pulled out a bottle of blood. "Give that to me, I'm just gonna have to share it with her," Stefan said.

Damon threw up his arms and we both looked to see Katherine lurking further back. She leaned against the stone wall, crossing her arms. "Yeah," Damon mumbled.

"You know, you two are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess up his plan," Katherine pointed out and I gulped. I didn't want the rituatl to happen but I didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"I've been dead before. I got over it," Damon retorted and I giggled. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out."

"Ah, don't worry about me. Just make sure Kenzie and Elena are safe," Stefan replied and I grinned. I stood up, walking to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms circled my middle, hands resting on my lowerback.'

"You are so cute," I cooed.

"Leaving," Damon sang. We both waved him off distractedly and shared a small kiss. Finally.

"We're having a picnic. I brought pizza, apple pie, chips, grapes, and apple juice," I told Stefan and he nodded.

"Can I join?" Katherine asked.

"Only if you promise to eat out of sight," I said, looking over Stefan's shoulder.

"Where's the fun in that? Stefan, tell your play thing to play nice," Katherine sneered.