16: Sunrises & Safe Houses

~Before we get to the chapter, I just want to announce that there will be a BOOK 3! 😄🙌🎉 Anyways...yes, this book is coming to an end. More info at the bottom, author's note.

P.S - SMUT WARNING: Early in the chapter (not too bad though/not too much detail) Skip it if you'd like, you'll be able to tell when it's starting/where you want to stop reading. Then pick up reading at the next " *** " moment which leads to Sneak Peek 2 from last chapter

GOAL: 9 VOTES & 5 COMMENTS. Let's make it happen, love bugs 🐞

Here's chapter 16, enjoy:

Chapter Sixteen

"For fucks sake, Stefan, leave me alone," I grumbled, blindly trying to smack his hands that were shaking me awake.

"Come on, Kenz," Stefan cooed, stroking my head gently.

"Stefan, I lied. I love food AND SLEEP more than you," I emphasized, finally turning over so I was laying on my back. I looked up to see his smiling face hovering over mine. Honestly, him waking me up didn't even matter, because I was seeing this beautiful face. I wanted to wake up to it everyday for the rest of my life. "What time is it?" I yawned.

"Four thirty," he answered, pulling me out from the safety net that was his warm blankets.

"In the morning?" I growled out.

"Yes, now stop it," he chuckled, making my heart flutter and scowl disappear. He grabbed my hand and then the blanket from the bed before leading me to the circular window on the otherside of the room. He opened it, causing a large cold breeze to come into the room. I shivered and he nodded at me. "Go out there."

"What? No," I gasped.

"Come on, I'm trying to be romantic," he sighed. I bit my lip and climbed out of the small window, only after seeing the flat roof there as my landing. I sat outside, freezing because I was in nothing but shorts that merely covered my bottom and one of Stefan's t-shirts. I watched Stefan come and join me and sit right next to me.

He was now wearing a sweater and sweatpants, which differs from only the pair of boxers he slept in. He threw the blanket on top of us both and I immediately was cuddling him for warmth. "It's freezing," I mumbled, pouting. He pulled me in between his legs, his chest against my back.

I leaned into him, smiling softly when his warm arms circled my body. "Look at the sky," he whispered in my ear. My eyes snapped up to look at the dark blue sky that was slowly growing lighter and lighter.

"You are the cutest," I squealed. "You brought me out here to watch the sunrise?"

"Mhm. Then when we're done, I'll take you downstairs and we'll have coffee and pizza for breakfast. How's that sound?" He asked with a grin.

"Pizza for breakfast?! Yes, yes, yes!" I shouted loudly.

"Shh," he chuckled. He brought his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I melted there and leaned into his lips. My tongue darting out to lick against his lips, trying to force them apart. His mouth opened slightly and I deeped the kiss. Our tongues easily got into a soft, romantic dance before the two of us pulled away breathless. "Happy two month anniversary, baby girl."

"I love you," I grinned.

"I love too."

"I love you more."

"To the moon and back?" He smirked, rubbing his nose against mine. My eyes fluttered close at the small touch.

"To the moon and back, Stef," I whispered happily.