19: Coffee & Elixirs

~Eeeeek!!! Only 2 more chapter then book 3. Before chapter 20 is done and up I'm gonna try to make a list for possible title ideas and let you guys vote/comment on which you like best -- P.S it's not to late to give me a suggestion

Anyways...Goal is 15 VOTES & 3 COMMENTS!!!

Chapter Nineteen

"Fuck off, Stefan, before I punch you in the throat," I snapped at my boyfriend. He only chuckled and continued to try to shake me awake.

"I have coffee, babe," he whispered softly. My eyes fluttered open and I rolled over onto my back to see him hovering over me with a smirk on his face.

"What time is it?"

"Eight."

"In the morning? Stefan, we went to be at four. Get out and leave the coffee," I pouted.

"I told you, you'd be cranky."

"Like you didn't have a good time. God, I think you tore me in half," I groaned, sitting up in bed. He chuckled again, making my heart flutter. He was so cute and I love him. "Where's my boyfriend?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" He scoffed, knowing what I wanted though because he handed me the very warm cup of coffee.

"Morning, lover," I whispered to my mug, kissing the side of it before blowing at the brown liquid. I then took a small sip and moaned in delight. Stefan made the best coffee. He knew just how liked it.

"You love coffee more than me?" Stefan questioned, scooting me over so he could sit on the edge of the bed right next to me. "Hmm?"

"I don't love anything more than you," I promised, pecking his lips. "If coffee is my boyfriend, then you're my husband."

"Mm. I like that idea," he smirked, kissing me deeper. I moaned and reluctantly pulled away from him.

"Kisses like that is what kept us up all night," I scolded, putting my mug between our mouths so I could take a sip.

"No that mouth of yours is what kept us up. 'No, round two, Stef. Please.' Or that naughty little tongue going too far south," he mocked and I gaped at him.

"Shut up," I hissed, blushing.

"I love you," he smiled, kissing my cheek.

"And my mouth, huh?"

"Hell yeah. I love your dirty talk and what you do with that talented tongue-"

"Stefan," I gasped, smacking him on the chest roughly.

"And I love your cute laugh, your sweet kiss, and your beautiful smile," he added and I kissed him softly on the lips.

"And you think I'm the naughty one," I scoffed, pecking his lips once more.

"Shh. It's our dirty little secret," he whispered, getting off the bed. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him. "I'm gonna find you clothes to wear. You drink your coffee, but we gotta hurry. Elijah should be here soon."

"M'kay," I mumbled, sipping my coffee. I watched him rummage through my bag, his closet, and his dresser. Well, it was all ours since technically I live here and we share the room. But anyways, I love how sweet he was. Picking out my outfit? We're goals, I swear.

***

"Tonight is a full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepare to break the curse," Elijah said. It was Stefan, Elena, and I in the small study. Stefan sat in the armchair while I was placed on his lap with his arms around my waist.