Bye Felicia! I mean Ginny...

Draco walked out of the bathroom after drying his face from tears.

"I'm sorry, about what I did. Yelling at you a few days ago and walking out like that, like a homophobic dick. " Harry said, lowering his head in shame.

"I'm sorry too." Draco said trying to avoid eye contact.

"You've got no reason to be sorry."

"Yeah I do. All these years I've been tourturing all of you and just because I couldn't admit the truth to myself."

"Yeah that's true. You do have a lot to be sorry for." Harry said nodding his head. "And what did you need to admit to yourself? That you liked me?"

"Yep. I guess I was just scared of the truth. It was my dad who actually forced me to realize it." Draco rolled his eyes.

"Really? Huh. You'd think he would be the homophobic type." Harry smiled. "Is that why you said that it wasn't us to your aunt?"

"Yeah. I hated being on their side. I was forced to do it."

"Friends again?" Harry asked, holding out his hand.

Draco smiled and took it.

The rest of the morning was filled with laughter and happiness. (*gags because its too fluffy and perfect*)

~~~~~~~~~~

"I gotta go, Ron. I'm meeting Ginny." Harry said, looking at his watch.

"Won't you be a bit early?" Ron asked.

"Yeah. But, I'm always late according to her so I want to suprise her." He said.

"Well aren't you sweet? I'll bet that my mum would love to have you as a son-in-law. Nah, it's not even a question anymore. She'd do anything to get you to be even slightly related to her.." Ron teased, shoving Harry slightly.

"Oh shut up." Harry said and walked off. "Bye."

"Alright. See ya later."

Harry walked down the school corridors leading to the Griffindor common room. He was going to meet Ginny outside the Fat Lady portrait and they were going to walk around and have lunch together.

He walked up the final steps and looked up to find that Ginny was already there. But she wasn't alone. She was with Dean.
Thats when Harry's heart shattered into a million little pieces and ripping open his lungs.

"Whats going on here?" Harry said as if he didn't already know or of he needed confirmation of what was happening.

The two pulled apart from the kiss, looking alarmed.

"Ginny..?" Harry asked quietly, silently begging for an explanation while his heart broke.

"Harry, I am so sorry." Ginny said, eyes wide.

"Really? Because it didn't seem like you were sorry sticking your tongue down his throat. Why?"

"I'm gonna go now." Dean said walking off.

"Yeah you do that! But I'll be seeing you later!" Harry called after him.

"Harry, I've learned to accept that you're settling for me."

"What? In which universe do you live in?"

"Like I said, I am sorry. You may like me, but you love Draco. You'll never be capable of truly loving me. I was just a fling."

"I dreamt of you walking down the aisle, to me! I do love you, Ginny. What are you talking about?" Harry yelled.

Ginny laughed. "Wake up, Harry James Potter! Maybe that was true, a long time ago. I've seen the way you look at him, and the way he looks at you. I don't care if you love Draco, but don't do this to yourself, and do not drag me into it. I will not allow myself to be treated like your soggy seconds!"

"So then why didn't you leave? Be with Dean?"

"Because I was selfish. I love you. I still wanted you. I wanted to hold on long enough for you to realize yourself."

"Ginny, I want you to be my girlfriend still. Okay, maybe I do like Draco, but that doesn't mean I want to leave you." A tear fell from Harry's eye.

Ginny walked over to Harry and planted a small kiss on his cheek. "Goodbye Harry." And then she walked away.

Little did anyone know, but Draco was listening around the corner.

But Draco had run off before anyone could see him.

~~~~~~~~

Harry came in slamming the door behind him. Draco could tell that he had been crying.

"Hey... What happened?" Draco asked.

"Ginny happened. That's what." Harry growled.

"What'd she do?" Draco got up from his chair and went to the kitchen.

"Cheated on me with Dean." Harry sniffled and sat down on the couch.

"That lying whore." Harry heard him say as the freezer opened. A few moments later, Draco came out with a tub of ice cream and two huge spoons.

Harry smiled and laughed weakly.

"I hear that people do this when they break up with someone." Draco shrugged and handed Harry one of the spoons.

Harry took it and said, "Girls do that. We are men."

"First, thats sexist. Second, we are far from manly. Have you see us?" Draco chuckled and sat down, taking a bite of the Rocky Road ice cream and handing it to his roommate.

"Bit thick from someone who just called Ginny a whore. And as far as the "non manly thing", that's just you.

Draco put his hand to his chest, acting as though he were offended and Harry slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

A few hours and a tub of ice cream later, Harry had almost forgotten about Ginny and Dean. Almost.

Draco made him smile and laugh as though nothing ever happened.

~~~~~~~~~

*Dancing and singing* We got a thousand reads! We got a thousand reads! Oh yeah! Thank y'all so much for this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Anyways, y'all probably hate me because its taking sooooooo long for Drarry to actually start. But, I just wanna make this go at a reasonable pace. I mean, how many times have any you met someone and then two days later, you're dating? Exactly. I just have this other fanfic and everything went WAAAYYY too fast and I hate it. Like, I can't read it without cringing really badly.

Drarry will become cannon soon though, don't worry. Just be patient my children.

I got to go now but, check out my Twilight vs Harry Potter book. I guarantee that you will be entertained. If you aren't, then I don't know what to tell you except, YOU ARE NOT FUN. (jk)
Okay bye!