Under The Moonlight

Holy shit I'm like two days late!!! AGHHHHHHHHH IM SO SORRY FORGIVE ME

There was a bright, warm light shining.

"Draco, baby, its time to wake up." A familiar voice said. "Hey Ruby, can you say hi to your daddy? Try and wake him up?"

Draco opened his eyes and saw Harry.

"Hey babe." Draco said groggily.

"Good morning, daddy!" Harry said, acting as their 14 month old daughter, Ruby Potter-Malfoy.

Draco smiled and Harry handed him Ruby.

"So, I've gotten good news. Well, at least I hope it is." Harry said.

"So.... what is it?" Draco asked excitedly.

"So, the letter about our guardianship over Ruby came in the mail!" Harry jumped up and down.

"Yay!" Draco squealed. "Do you hear that Ruby? We got the letter that could say we get to keep you!"

Harry pulled out an envelope out of his bath-robe pocket.

Harry gulped. "Should we open it now?"

"Yes." Draco took a nervous breath in.

Harry opened it and read it aloud. Only, Draco couldn't hear anything.

Suddenly, everything turned red.

Draco saw Harry's lifeless body on the floor and everything was swept up into a swirling vortex of black.

~~~

The next thing Draco saw was a bright white light.

He looked around and saw hospital beds lined up side by side and a few of them were occupied.

Draco felt extremely uncomfortable and it was a few moments until his mimd registered that he was in one of those hospital beds.

He breathed in and out shakily before slowly sitting up and taking another look around.

He saw a blur of red hair and when it came into focus, he saw that the red hair belongdd to the one and only Donna Cooper.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked.

"Not exactly." He sat up some more and wincned before clutching his rib cage.

"Oh dear, we knew that would happen. We had to drag you away."

Draco didn't understand what she was talking about and then, unwanted realization hit him. "Where's Harry?"

Donna looked away.

"I said, where is Harry?" He demanded.

"Draco... he's... Harry's dead."

"No, no. He's not dead. He can't be. Well, he can always come back to life, like he did before." Draco chuckled uncertainly.

Donna sighed. "Bellatrix died, but she took down Harry with her. I stabbed her."

"And how did Harry di-" Draco paused, a lump building up in his throat, "how did Harry die exactly?

"Killing curse. " was all Donna said.

"How long was I out?" Draco asked simply.

"Just a few hours."

"Oh." Draco paused and no one spoke for quite a bit until Draco spoke up again. "I... I had a dream."

"Don't go all Martin Luther King Jr. on me here!" Donna chuckled.