chapter three

"The girl", he said. "Then we're square."

He reluctantly let you of your arm and then looked up at the man. "Deal."

"Don't worry, love", Pan shoved you toward the man who was smiling widely. You looked at him with disgust as he thought of all the things he would do to you. He took your arm and one of his men then grabbed you.

"You're one fucked up son of a bitch", you laughed at Pan. He smiled and handed a duffle bag – you hadn't even realised he was carrying – to the man. Pan walked out of the building, giving you a quick look, then disappeared, and you were left alone. For the first time, to your surprise, you were scared. There were ten men eyeing you, undressing you with their eyes and you actually missed Pan already, even though he traded you.

"What's your name sweetheart?" one asked and tried to touch your cheek, but you stepped away. You crossed your arms, trying to cover yourself from their prying eyes. He approached you with a furious look in his eyes. I guess he didn't like being rejected.

"I asked you a question, bitch", he spat and grabbed your arm, turning you toward himself. You felt your heart jump to your throat and you gulped. He was staring at your eyes, until you talked.

"It's uh – it's Y/N", you were barely able to say. He smiled and let go of you.

"Now now, you've scared her", the man with the bag said and pushed the other guy away from you.

"Come on", he said and touched your back lightly, signalling the way. You followed him, and the rest of the men just stared after you.

You reached a door at the end of a corridor and the man pulled it open. It revealed an empty room, with concrete walls and floor. No windows, just one sink and a toilet. It looked like a prison cell.

He gently guided you in, and heard the door close behind you. You turned around and gasped when you saw someone else in the room. You stepped back, seeing five other girls sitting on the floor. They were wearing similar clothes to yours, just shorter skirts and dresses and their hair all made up, but dirty, like they'd been there a long time. They were all older than you too – prostitutes, you guessed. They were high risk victims, no one was going to care they were missing.

But one of the girls wasn't as old, though. She was sitting in the far left corner and wasn't looking at you like the others. She looked like she was coming from a party too, until she was taken by these men. She was scared and shivering in the cold room. You felt bad for her.

"She's going to go quick", one girl with a Russian accent, said to another.

"What do you mean?", you asked her. "Go quick, what does that mean?"

She looked at you from head to toe and smiled. "You're in a sex trafficking circle, honey."