chapter five

Pan turned you toward himself and gave you an address,

"What?" you asked in a daze from earlier. He huffed in frustration.

"Go there!" he snapped and looked around.

"Oh, okay", you said and Pan lead you out of the building before you were spotted. "Wait, you're not coming?"

"I gotta take care of them", he said and looked back, in case they were already there.

"You mean kill", you said, disappointed. He came to get you and you thought maybe he wasn't a bad person after all. But that sentence overwrote it.

"Just go", he said, a bit angry and you climbed out of the building.

You got to the ally, and kept playing back the address in your head so you wouldn't forget it. You began along the street, looking at the addresses on the buildings. He said it was only a couple blocks down, but seemed like forever in your heels. You stopped and removed them, sighing of relief as you felt your bare feet on the sidewalk. It felt so good to have your feet on steady ground.

You then spotted the address Pan had given to you and walked toward the building. It looked abandoned too, but it was a garage or a storage room, you couldn't tell in the darkness. She saw someone enter the building, a tall someone.

"Hey!" you yelled after him, running toward the building. He turned around, alerted and you stopped. He touched the gun on his side and your lips parted in fear.

"Who are you?"

"Uh, my name is Y/N", you said. "Pan sent me."

"Pan? Sent you?" his tone was very skeptical as he looked at you head to toe. You backed away a little hugging your arms around yourself, trying to cover up from the cold.

"Yes I did", you heard a familiar voice from behind and whirled around. The journey to the correct street was about half an hour, in that time he'd been able to fight off the men, except he didn't look out of breath of like he'd been fighting at al.. He had blood all over his shirt, his gun by his side. Then he took off his jacket and put it around your shoulders as he walked past.

"Aren't you freezing?"