chapter four

"You're in a sex trafficking circle, honey."

Pan's POV

He walked out of the building, leaving the girl all alone. She looked terrified and as much as he wanted to, he couldn't get her. If he did, he'd risk being the target of one of the most powerful street gangs, and that wasn't something anyone would wish upon anyone. The Lost Boys were feared by all gangs too, but the thing is, when two powerful gangs go to war, it never ends.

"Shit." He gritted his teeth as he walked behind the building to the alley, trying to find another entrance – he wasn't about to leave the girl to a human trafficking joint.

What the hell am I doing? he asked himself as he climbed through a window that he'd found. He saw a couple of men up ahead and readied his knife. A gunshot would alert the others.

"Why did that kid even have her?" he could hear a quiet voice. The other man shrugged and turned to him. Pan hid behind the corner and gripped the knife tighter in his hand. He knew this was a bad idea.

Y/N's POV

You were sitting on the floor, when you suddenly head a gunshot, then another one. You stood up and went to the door. The other girls looked curious too.

"What's going on?" you asked the Russian girl who was standing next to you.

"I don't know", she said and tried the door once more. Then it flung open and you stepped back.

"What the hell are you doing here?" you asked as soon as you recognised the face. He looked confused and annoyed as to your reaction. He grabbed you by the arm, ready to drag you out but you tore yourself free. They weren't expecting Pan to take them with, but were hoping he would.

"We can't leave them", you said, and Pan looked at the other girls in the room.

"Sorry, love", he said and pulled you out, leaving the others behind. "There's no time."